Chapter One

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO BE IN A TAG TEAM WITH HIM?!"

"Exactly that, Miss Miller." The COO of the WWE, Triple H (or Hunter) says, calmly.

"Hey, sweetcheeks, sit down." Chris Jericho says, smirking ever so slightly.

Sabrina glares at him. "I'm pissed off as it is, and you ain't helping."

Chris looks at Hunter. "Couldn't you put me with-"

"The decision is final, Jericho." He interrupts. "You're in a tag team with Sabrina and that's that."

"But-"

"No more discussions." He says. "You two have a match tonight, so I suggest you get ready."

Shooting out of her seat, Sabrina storms out of the room, running straight into Kofi and Phil, her best friends.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?!" She asks, as Chris walks out of the office toward his locker room.

"Of course not!" Phil says, incredulously. "We could only hear when you were yelling."

Sighing, Sabrina starts walking to her locker room. "Kofi, did he drag you into this?"

"Hey, it was Kofi's idea!" Phil protests, as he and Kofi follow her.

"No it wasn't!" Kofi says. "This was all your idea! Don't drag me down with you!"

"Now, I'd love to listen to you two argue, but I have a tag team match to get ready for. Kofi, go talk to Little Jimmy. Phil, go demand respect."

They're about to protest, but Sabrina opens the door and slips into her and her brother's locker room.

"Where have you been, Autumn?"

She rolls her eyes. "Relax, Heath, I had to go talk to Triple H."

"About what?"

"I'm in a tag team now."

"But I thought you were a manager." Heath says, confused.

She shrugs. "Not anymore."

"Well, who's your partner?"

Frowning, she says, "Jericho..."

"Who thought that was a good idea?!" Heath asks. "You're going to rip his head off!"

"Glad to see you have faith in me." Sabrina says, rolling her eyes.

"I do, I do...Just not when Jericho is around." He says.

"Whatever. I need to get my ring gear on then I have a match. I'll see you later." She says.

Grabbing her ring gear, she puts it on. She heads to Gorilla, where Chris and her opponents, the Primetime Players, are already waiting.

"Took you long enough..." Chris mutters.

"You shut your mouth and focus on your stupid Lite Bright jacket." She says, frowning. "It could catch on fire or something."

Before they can say anything else, music starts playing and their opponents head to the ring. Once they're ready, the lights go off and Chris walks out, winking at Sabrina before he leaves. He turns on his jacket then walks to the ring.

"Shake it for the birds, shake it for the bees, shake it for the catfish swimming down deep in the creek!"

Luke Bryan blasts through the arena.

"Making her way to the ring, from Pineville, West Virginia, weighing 130 pounds, she is the Redneck Princess, and the Intercontinental Champion, Sabrina Slater!"