f i f t e e n

"THE TRUE NAME"

>>>>

a/n:

Song above is what's playing at the piano part.

So, the highest we've ranked so far in fanfiction is now #221(LEFTIE FROM THE FUTURE HERE, NOW IT'S EVEN FUCKING HIGHER, OK WOW) and WOW guys, you are all really amazing. I never could have imagined I'd grow, and this fast, too. We're at 20k reads and only growing. I really appreciate it. ;-; <3

I love interacting with you lovely readers, so I dunno. Is it bad that I want to do a question for you guys each chapter? *pokes you with frisk's stick*

...

QUESTION 4 U:

Which Undertale character do you relate to most and why?

ANSWER 5 ME:

I RELATE TO THE STICK ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS STICK 100%

No BUT REALLY THO

Sans, man. We think in a very similar way. Or FlOWEY LMAO im attached to the demon flower and i don't know why //sobs I JUST AM

...

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

>>>>

{your p.o.v.}

>>>>

The thing about apologies...

They're empty.

Kind of like you, huh?

All these things you've done.

And what have you really accomplished?

You had love a long time ago.

You had friends.

You had... me.

So why?

...

Why did things have to turn out this way?

...

"(Y/n), dear. Are you paying attention?" Mettaton puts his arms on his hips. You two are standing behind a long red curtain. Behind it you assume is where everyone else will be. There's snacks back here being served by a man by the name of "PantsBurger" or something like that. It seems to be strictly VIP. Guests are just starting to come for the ball (Or whatever. You're still not exactly sure what this is.) You're pretty sure you saw Alphys and Undyne chatting with each other. Papyrus might be here, too.

You hope he's keeping Flowey company.

"You're going to have to dance with somebody tonight, it doesn't matter who. But somebody has to dance. Understood?" You hesitate, and then nod. There's no use arguing with Mettaton. Though the idea makes you extrememly uncomfortable.

Gripping your stick tightly, you take a deep breath. Sadness suddenly takes over your body. There's a sudden pain in your chest, too. Why, though? You ignore Mettaton, setting one hand on your chest. It's not excruciating, more like an emotional ache that won't go away.

Something is wrong here, you realize.

Something is going to go very, very wrong.

You open your mouth to tell this to Mettaton, but he's already rushing you. He's talking and you're so confused at this point. What's he saying? But you started listening too late. Mettaton hands you some cards with a script on it. He starts straightening out your dress so it hides your sneakers.