e i g h t e e n

"REGRETS"

>>>>

a/n:

QUESTION 4 U:

What's your favorite part of Undertale? I know, it's such a hard question, since the whole game is absolutely amazing.

ANSWER 5 ME:

I think my favorite part of Undertale is when Asgore's boss battle starts, and Bergentrückung starts playing. There's the bit that just brings to my eyes and sends shivers down my spine...

"It seems your journey is finally over...

You're filled with D E T E R M I N A T I O N."

Just writing that gave me shivers.

And my other favorite part is when you meet Sans. When I first played without any knowledge of Undertale, I was so confused. I played the game without knowing anything except I needed to spare.

So this funky skeleton comes and I'm just...

Thanks for the whoopee cushion.

You gigantic nerd???

>>>>

{your p.o.v.}

>>>>

After lunch, or dinner, or whatever... you decide to call Alphys so she can deactivate the lasers. Sans is just lying on the ground, taking a nap. It makes you smile for the oddest reason.

It proves not to be very hard for her, but takes a few minutes. The lasers are soon off, along with all the other pesky puzzles and traps. The only problem is... the power goes off as well. And the connection is lost, so you can't talk to Alphys and tell her to turn it back on. Shaking Sans awake, you two exchange a brief conversation and decide to keep going, even through the darkness.

The darkness is incredibly unsettling. Even your companions are unsettled, and you know them to not be outwardly afraid of much. You swear someone is walking behind you, breathing on your neck. It's the same feel as the void from a few visions before. By the way Sans in holding on to your hand, you can tell he feels it, too.

You tug Sans forward and start to feel along the walls for a light switch. Trying to keep your movements calm, and not frantic, you almost let go of Sans. The skeleton sets a calming hand on your shoulder. You don't think he even meant it as a gesture to calm you, but it does anyway. You continue looking for light. Something has to be around here. Because without it, you have a feeling you two are in for a really hard time.

...

Fifteen left.

Determination.

Flowey's voice speaks in your mind, making you jump a little. He sounds nervous. Sans squeezes your hand, trying to get you to stop. A little light flares up from his eye, but it doesn't last long. It's a little tasking for Sans to use his magic too much.

You nearly trip over a pile of ashes once the light goes out. It seems like you're on a bridge of some sorts now. Well, it looks like the lights aren't going to be coming on any time soon. You've got time to spare. Sitting down, you poke at the ashes you nearly fell over with the godly stick and access your power.

>>>>

The monsters here are really, really strange. The first that comes is something called a "Final Froggit." You reach out and compliment it, wondering if it will be the same as the Froggits from the Ruins.