Chapter 1: New Room?

So the story of Lyoko begins :)

Odd's POV

"Alright Jeremy, we're ready to be virtualized on Lyoko." I said from my place inside the scanner.

"Alright, then transfer Odd." The scanner's doors closed and the virtualizing process began. "Scanner Odd. Virtualization." I materialized in the polar region of Lyoko with Yumi, Urich, and Aelita.

"We're all here, Jeremy. Where to next?" Urich asked.

"To Sector 5. Head to the edge of the sector. I'll enter the code for the transporter when you get there. Here are your vehicles before you ask." Our vehicles materialized before any of us could say anything to him.

"Wow, Einstein you've really outdone yourself." I said flipping on to my overboard.

"Cool it, Odd. Now hurry, Xana hasn't tried anything yet. But we'd rather keep it that way wouldn't we?" I headed straight for the edge of the sector with the others.

"Yeah, yeah we're on it." It was really quiet for being in Lyoko. No monsters. No Xana. Nothing.

"Hey Jeremy, wanna finally clue us in on why we're here anyways?" Urich asked.

"Right, I almost forgot. Last night when I was doing some calculations I noticed that Sector 5 has a new room that wasn't there before. So I want you all to check that out." I smiled.

"Cool! Race you to the edge of the sector, Urich." I sped up as we reached the edge of the sector.

"Quit showing off, Odd." Yumi said as we got off our vehicles.

"Fine. Jeremy we're at the edge of the sector. It's okay to pull up the transporter." I said and that's when the transporter appeared in front of us and wrapped around us. This stupid thing always made me sick.

"Did you all reach Sector 5 alright?" Jeremy asked as the transporter let us go.

"Well if you wanna call me almost getting sick every time we take that thing then sure we're here alright."

"Sorry, Odd. I don't know why that only happens to you." I shook my head as the door opened and we headed into the corridor.

"Where's the Key, Jeremy?" Aelita asked as we entered the next room.

"Opposite side of the room on the wall." I looked across the room and saw it in plain few.

"Let's go." I said rushing towards the Key.

"Odd, watch out." Urich pushed me out of the way as one of the pillars above crashed down and devirtualized him.

"Be careful, the ceiling is going to come crashing down if we don't hurry." Yumi said running past me with Aelita. I followed close behind and when we reached the other side Aelita pushed the Key, causing the room to start changing as a door opened on the left wall.

"Jeremy, is that the new room?" I asked.

"Yes, go check it out." I jumped over the moving pillars and on to the ledge that led to the new room. As we walked inside I saw a tower of light, but what was more I saw something inside of it.

"Jeremy, there's this huge tower of light, but I think there's something inside it." I explained.

"That's impossible." I heard Jeremy say shocked.

"What is it, Jeremy?" Aelita asked confused.

"There's a person in there! You have to find a way to get whoever it is out." Aelita rushed forward and started manually operating the controlling device for the tower.