Chapter 4: Activated Tower

William is being controlled by Xana!

Jeremy's POV

We all waited for ten minutes, Dawn never came into the lunch room.

"I'm getting worried." Aelita said from beside me. "What if Xana attacked her?" I pulled out my computer and scanned Lyoko for any activated towers.

"There's nothing on the super-scan. Wait a minute-" I said cutting myself off.

"What is it, Einstein?" Odd asked coming to sit down with his food.

"There's a bug in the super-scan!"

"Which means?" Urich asked.

"Xana could've activated a tower and taken Dawn there." Odd dropped his fork and jumped up.

"Then what are we waiting for!?" He started rushing out of the lunch room.

"Where do you think you're going Della Robbia?" Jim said.

"To the bathroom." He lied, but Jim wasn't buying it.

"You're going to sit down and finish eating before you're allowed to go anywhere." He sulked back over and started eating his food.

"Jeremy, we have to find a way to the factory. If Dawn really has been taken to Lyoko, then Xana must need her for something." Yumi said from across the table.

"You're right, but we'll need a distraction." Urich and Odd stood up.

"No problem, Jeremy. You guys get to the factory, we'll join you as soon as we can." Odd picked up his plate and threw it into the wall making it shatter.

"Della Robbia!" Jim called out and Urich tripped him. We took that moment to rush out of the cafeteria and towards the sewer tunnel in the park.

"Once we get to the factory, I'm going to scan for a tower and scan for Dawn as well."Finally once we were at the factory I hit the elevator button to take us to the lab. The second the doors opened I could hear the beeping of the super-scan, signaling that there was an activated tower. "Oh no, it's just as I thought. There's an activated tower in the polar sector. I'll scan for Dawn." I sat down in my chair and started typing away on the keyboard in hopes that Dawn wasn't on Lyoko. But I was wrong as the search showed she was in the mountain sector.

"Well Jeremy?" Aelita asked.

"Dawn is in the Mountain Sector."

"What should we do Jeremy? We can't send Aelita alone to deactivate a tower, but we can't just leave Dawn in the Mountain Sector either." That's when the elevator opened.

"Sorry we're late, what's the rundown?" Urich said coming to stand beside the computer.

"There's an activated tower in the Polar Sector, but Dawn is in the Mountain Sector." I restated for them to hear.

"Then Yumi and Aelita can head to the Polar Sector to deactivate the tower, while Odd and I head to the Mountains to rescue Dawn." Urich said.

"Alright then head to the Scanners and fast."

I just hope we aren't too late.