A nightmare within a nightmare

Ron was in a strange looking room. The floors and walls were sloped like he was in a giant bowl. The walls stretched up so far, that he couldn't see where they met the ceiling. He heard a strange skittering sound behind him and turned, heart racing. Nothing was there. He almost called out, but decided against it.
He tried to remember how he'd gotten here. All he remembered was getting hit by a stunning spell. He woke up here. His hand went to his pocket where he kept his trusty wand. It wasn't there. He was wandless. Defenseless. A small sniffle came from his right. He whipped around, heart pounding. A girl his age lay on the floor. She was in really bad shape. Even from a few feet away, he could see her ribs sticking out. Her clothes and skin were caked in grime. Her blond hair was tangled and filthy. He took a step towards her. She heard him, and turned to face him, her eyes wild like a cornered animal. Her eyes startled him. They were stormy grey and extremely intelligent, even with the cornered animal look. He involuntarily took a step back. "Who are you?" She asked in a hoarse voice.
"I-I'm Ron. Who are you?"
"Annabeth. Are you trapped here too?" She questioned. He shrugged.
"If I am trapped, hopefully my friends will break me out of here soon." He replied. She laughed bitterly, and shook her head sadly. "If anyone could find this place, Percy would've gotten me out a long time ago." Ron took another step back. "P-Percy? As in Percy Jackson?" Annabeth's eyes filled with hope. "You know him? Where is he? Is he ok? Is he trying to find me?" Ron shrugged helplessly. "I just met him yesterday... or however long ago. I don't know how long I've been knocked out for." Another skittering noise sounded behind him.
"Wh-what was that?" He asked nervously.
"The... the sp-spiders." Annabeth said, terrified.
"They come every four hours, and torment me."
"S-s-spiders?" Ron squeaked. "I don't like spiders." A wave of hairy arachnids poured over him. Everywhere they touched him, he felt like he was being dipped in acid. They bit him, sending shocks of pain into his body. Annabeth let loose an awful scream. Suddenly, all of Ron's worst memories came flooding back to him in all senses. He was reliving them. He let out an inhuman moan, and collapsed into a heap on the floor. Annabeth was sobbing uncontrollably, and screaming Percy's name, over and over again. Ron saw his sacrifice on the chess board, how terrified he was. He saw when he was in Aragog's lair of enormous spiders. He saw the writing in blood on the wall: 'Her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever.' He felt the helplessness of being trapped behind the rocks, relying on Harry to save his sister. Every terrifying and heartbreaking moment came flooding back to him. He broke into loud, unmanly sobs, and finally passed out.
When he opened his eyes, the pain was still there. It hadn't lessened in the slightest. He moaned. At least the spiders were gone. He sat up, and saw Annabeth still lying in a crumpled heap. She raised her head. "The pain never goes away Ron. I've been here for weeks, months maybe, and it never gets better. It just keeps growing every time they come back. And sleeping just gives you the most awful nightmares ever. It's like you're actually there. Your worst fears come true in those nightmares." Her grey eyes were filled with tears. Ron's jaw trembled and he broke into tears.
"How are you still sane?" He asked.
"Percy." She replied simply. "I think of him every day. He keeps me going." Ron just nodded.
"Well, we have... how long until the come back?" He asked.
"About two and a half hours now." She said.
"Well, we have two and a half hours to talk I guess. Hopefully it'll keep our minds off the pain."
So they talked about anything, and everything they could. Then the spiders came back.