Moldyvort

Moldy-vorty-warty-shcmortz... whatever his name was... dropped Percy on a hard surface.
"Ow!!!" He snapped at the figure forming out of smoke.
"You could've at least set me down gently on my feet!" Percy glared at Moldyvort, and brushed himself off fastidiously.
Wartyschmortz stood, a confused expression on his face.
"Ok, I'm good. Or at least as good as I'm going to get." Percy then chose a direction at random and started walking that way.
"Where do you think you're going?" Moldywarts hissed.
"Back to Hogwarts." Percy stated mater-of-factly.
"Stupefy!" Percy had launched himself into an evasive roll before Voldywart had even finished his spell. It bounced uselessly off the ground.
"Are we done? 'Cause I've got some things I need to do. Homework for instance." Percy tapped his wrist even though he didn't wear a watch.
Smoldervort stood stunned, glaring at Percy with his burning red eyes.
"Hello?" Percy marched up to the Dark Lord and waved a hand in his face.
"Moldyvort— Wartyschmartz— Whateveryournameis—" Percy started.
"What did you just call me?" Baldymart said.
"Moldyvort? I can't remember your name."
"Voldemort," Voldemort seethed.
"Oh, ok. Well, Voldemort, if you're done throwing a magic tantrum, I'm just going to go."
A beam of red light shot towards Percy's face. He didn't even remember taking riptide out of his pocket, but the blade blocked it, and sent it straight back towards He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Too-Bad-I'm-Naming-Him-Anyways-Voldemort.
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Too-Bad-I'm-Naming-Him-Anyways-Voldemort simply waved his wand, presumably casting a silent shielding spell, and the spell dissipated.
"Dude, just chill!!!" Percy shouted. Voldy's eyes were burning with a cold fury. He strode forward, and grabbed Percy's arm, digging his pale cold fingernails into his skin.
"Dude, ever heard of nail clippers?" Percy griped. He wanted to slash Voldemort with his sword, but decided against it. He wanted to see where Voldemort was taking him. He could always slash him and run later.
They came to a giant sphere.
"What's that supposed to be?" He asked.
Voldemort just sneered in response. Percy rolled his eyes.
"You Brits sure don't like explaining yourselves." He didn't actually feel that way; he just wanted an excuse to call Vildemort (that's a typo, but you know what? I'm going to leave it like that.) a Brit. The muscles in Voldy's jaw tightened, and his eye twitched. His hand fingered his wand like he was planning out what jinxes to use on Percy. Luckily, he abstained from shooting curses at him, because Percy was a little tired of blocking the stupid things.
Percy wrenched his arm out of Voldemort's grasp.
"Great, I'm going to have nail imprints on my arm for the rest of my life." Percy griped. Voldemort spun towards him, eyes flashing, wand raised.
"You are the single most annoying person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting in my life." He hissed.
"Hmm." Percy said, unimpressed. "You would not want to meet Leo then. Especially when he's just had a pack of Skittles and a frappuchino. (Did I spell that right?) Trust me. It's terrifying. Even Jason and Piper couldn't handle it. You should've seen Nico's face when Leo-"
"SHUT UP!!!!!" Voldemort screamed. Percy bit down his laughter. Although it was hard to take him seriously, (or Siriusly) Percy got the feeling that Voldemort wasn't someone to mess with. Even if the guy didn't have a nose, he was still dangerous. Percy briefly wondered what Voldemort would do if he ever needed glasses. He had just decided that he would probably wear contacts, since the glasses would just slip right off, when Voldemort smacked Percy across the face. With the hand he was holding his wand in. Ignoring the stinging on his left cheek, Percy simply hefted his sword and slashed. Soon Voldemort was on the ground, clutching his injured shoulder. He gave Percy a glare so full of hate, it almost sent a shiver down his spine. Almost.
After facing countless Greek gods, monsters, and Thalia and Nico, you kind of got used to evil glares.
"Alright." Percy said, brandishing his sword. "Let's do this again, with less of the you-dragging-me thing. What is that?" He pointed towards the sphere thing with his sword.
"It's a prison." Voldemort spat, still glaring up hatefully at Percy.
"Oooookaaaay... aaaand... who's in the prison?" Percy asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.
Voldemort's evil smile did send a shiver up his spine. Only a tiny one though.
"Your girlfriend. Your precious Annabeth is in there. She's been tormented for months. And now your little wizard friend is in there too." Percy's vision went red. Swallowing down the waves of anger, he grabbed Voldemort's robes, and lifted him off the ground, putting the point of his sword to his throat.
"You are going to get them out of there." He snarled.
Voldemort just laughed in response.
"And why should I?" He gasped, still clutching his shoulder.
"If you don't, I'll kill you." The hard look on Percy's face must have been terrifying. Anyone else would have relented.
"I can't be killed." Voldemort cackled.
"Do you know what this is?" Percy asked, driving the point of his sword a little farther into Voldemort's throat.
"A sword that makes a boy think he's a man." Voldemort replied nastily, gasping for breath.
"Celestial Bronze." Percy corrected. Voldy's eyes widened.
"I see you've heard of it. You see, this is the stuff that vaporized monsters. It'll pass right through normal mortals, but it obviously works on you. I'll wager it will kill you. Even if you're not a monster, you're close enough to one. It might even send you to Tartarus. You probably wouldn't be coming out of there anytime soon." Voldemort actually looked a little scared now. He tried to give a derisive chuckle, but was eyeing Riptide with much more caution now.
"So," Percy said, giving a falsely sweet smile, "what'll it be? Eternal vaporization, or setting free a couple of prisoners?" Voldemort hesitated, staying silent, so Percy drove the tip of his sword a little deeper into his throat.
"Fine." Voldemort spat. "I'll let your precious girlfriend and the blood traitor go." Percy glared menacingly, and raised an eyebrow.
"Unharmed!" Voldemort snarled. Percy smirked.
"But I can't say they aren't already damaged from their time in there." Voldemort snapped. Percy didn't let the worry show on his face at all. Instead he set Voldemort on his feet, and put the tip of his sword to Voldemort's back, catching his robes so he couldn't run off. They set off towards the prison bubble, as Percy decided to think of it as.
Percy was finally going to see Annabeth again!