Prophecies

As soon as Hermione sat down at the Gryffindor table for breakfast, Harry apologized. She accepted breezily.
"You were just upset. It's alright. You lashed out. But you were right about something... that mark..."
"What does the mark on Percy's arm mean?" He immediately asked.
"It stands for a Latin phrase: 'Senatus Populusque Romanus.' The Senate and People of Rome." Her voice sounded shaky.
"I read something in a book somewhere..." she shook her head and ran off, presumably to the library. Harry sighed heavily. Percy, Leo and Nico walked into the Great Hall. As they passed, Percy tried to say hi, and apologize, but they brushed past him and ignored him. 'Of course they're ignoring you, Harry.' he chided himself, 'You accused them of being Death Eaters for crying out loud.' They sat a few seats away, separated from him by a large group of shrieking girls. A couple seconds later, the girls all got up to leave, still shrieking. Harry heard a few bits of conversation from the three.
"-forgot for a second we're not just here to find Annabeth. We need to find that-" he couldn't hear what else Nico said.
"-know Neeks, but-"
"Don't call me that."
"I need my Wise Girl. Finding that half-blood, is going to be hard without her, even without them poking into our business." Harry knew they were talking about him and Hermione.
"Or monsters attacking. We've been pretty lucky so far but..."
"But with all three of us, and a half-blood with unknown powers... we can't be this lucky for long."
Harry stopped listening, and ran to join Hermione in the library. He relayed all of his information, and she compressed her lips. She made a noise of frustration. "I'm so close to figuring out the answer. If I could just figure out who Annabeth is... well, I'd be one step closer."
Harry hadn't told her, but seeing the three of them, talking and planning like that, it had reminded him of Hermione, Ron and himself. His chest ached from sadness. When the cloaked wizard had stunned Ron, and apparatus away with him, Harry was so angry, so pumped with adrenaline, he felt like he could take on a million Death Eaters without a scratch. Now he was just sad, and instead of giving him energy, the depression drained him.
Dejected, he grabbed a book and helped Hermione look for information that could help them. Suddenly Hermione gasped. "Harry! It's almost 10:30! We'll be late for our class! It's... oh. Divination. I hate that class." This year, to Hermione's extreme displeasure, Divination was a required class. They rushed in, barely on time. They sat at a circular table with Percy, Leo, and Nico. They smiled at Hermione, hesitated, and shrugged apologetically at Harry. Apparently, by a mutual agreement, Harry had been forgiven.
Professor Trewlany (hope I spelled that right) walked into the room.
"In the past, we have glanced through the pages of the future, using tools such as crystal ball gazing, palm reading, and tea leaf interpretation. Today, we will be practicing the art of the oracle. First we will..." she trailed off and stared at Harry's table. 'Here we go again.' Harry thought. "You!" She lunged towards Percy and grasped his hand. Harry let out a relieved sigh. Hermione had a strained face, like she was trying not to scowl at the teacher, and trying not to laugh at Percy's bewildered expression at the same time.
"There is an air of prophecy about you!" Percy's expression turned wary. He exchanged nervous glances with Leo and Nico.
"I sense a-" her voice was suddenly cut off. Her eyes turned pure white, and a green mist came from nowhere and surrounded her. Percy was immediately on his feet, looking like he wanted to bolt. "No!" He exclaimed. "No more prophecies. I want my happy ending. Or at least some peace." Professor Trewlany didn't seem to hear him.
"A half-blood of the eldest gods shall reach sixteen against all odds," Percy was shaking his head. "Stop!" Images were appearing in the mist of Percy fighting many... creatures.
"And see the world in endless sleep, the hero's soul cursed blade shall reap." There was an image of what appeared to be an entire city completely still, every muggle and wizard alike asleep. It showed a boy with blonde hair stabbing a knife into his hand, while Percy and a blonde girl stood close by, tears pouring down their faces.
"A single choice shall end his days Olympus to preserve or raze." An elaborate throne room was shown, with twelve chairs. The room started crumbling to dust. Then the images stopped, but the most remained.
"Stop it!" Percy's voice was shaking. "Don't say anything else." Harry glanced at Hermione who was pale. The rest of the class was shocked. As far as he knew, Harry was the only one to have heard her speak an actual prophecy before now. Leo and Nico looked about ready to tackle the teacher.
The mist started showing images of different things.
"You shall go West and face the god who has turned. You will find what was stolen, see it safely returned, you will be betrayed by one who calls you a friend and fail to save what matters most in the end." Suddenly, Dumbledore and Chiron walked into the room. Dumbledore cast a spell and Trewlany stopped spouting prophecies. Percy was shaking extremely badly, and Chiron took him to the Hospital Wing.
"Mr. Valdez, Mr. Di Angelo, come with me please." Dumbledore said calmly. Professor Trewlany blinked several times. "I'm sorry, Headmaster. Did you say something?" Dumbledore smiled a knowing smile. "I was just apologizing for interrupting your class to get the exchange students. Carry on, Professor." He left leaving the students shell shocked.