Chapter 3: Run along

Ryan Gosling as James Colton

I bolted from my desk the second I heard the bell ring. I sped out the door and to the courtyard only to be stopped by the smell of my mate. I turned around to see him with his arm attached to Rebecca's waist and the everyone else who stopped from going to class.

The fierce look James gave me was scary yet guilty. He closed his eyes and   opened to the look of disgust.

"As you can see," He yelled grabbing everyones attention . "I, James Colton, future alpha of the Skyline pack, reject Sarah Wilson as my mate and future Luna."

Laughter came from the audience along with tears forming in my eyes. I didn't know what was going on then but my wolf completely took over and punched the ground making it split open. Everyone silenced in shock and fear as I realized what I have done.

I split the ground open.....only hybrids have the strength to do it.. I looked around scared out of my mind when I was suddenly picked up by Adrian and he ran away from the school.

I buried my face in his chest and cried. I cried so hard letting every single emotion out. I made a vow to myself to never cry, why break it now.

Sar...I couldn't control myself....I'm sorry my wolf whimpered.

'No it wasn't you, I reassured her. It was me you felt my hurt and there was no way to express it at all.'

It's been 5 hours since the incident. Dad has been pacing the living room non stop when there was a knock on the door.

"Adrian, take her up to her room now. You know exactly what to do." Adrian looked at him and nodded. Dad came up to me and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead.

Adrian rushed me upstairs and pulled out my duffle bag and started pack my clothes and ordering me to grab what the necessities. I went to my drawers and grabbed undergarments, my hair brush only to have Adrian take from my hand and set it down and pull a new set of brushes, toothbrushes, shampoo, etc. And put it in the duffle bag.

After packing my bag he dragged me to his room. Before that I quickly grabbed the picture of us three and one of mom placing it in my pocket.

"Look Sarah. Dad and I have gone over plans in case you were discovered one day. We didn't want you to be tested on and so we saved up money." He hands me an envolpe and a pin number for an atm then gives me a plan ticket.

"Sarah, we have been planning this since you were 2. You need to survive and hang low for awhile, there's a pack in Australia that will look out for you. Go there and don't look back. We aren't trying to run you off, we just don't want you to get hurt. Dad and I promised mom to always take care of you." Adrian's eyes darkened.

"You need to go now. Hurry, take the car. Make it to the airport. I love you Sarah please call me as soon as you get there." Adrian took me into his arms and held me there before opening his window and tells me to jump. I look at him one last time before jumping.

I did what he said. I never looked back....