Chapter 8: Not the Pizza Man (2)

Channing Tatum as Jerry

I looked blindly up at the two bulky figures that just looked down on me.

What if they are with the government. Omg have they already found us?

I slowly take a step back and close my door only to be blocked by a foot. Of course a foot is between whether I love or die. Thanks foot.

"Wait. Let's talk." Said one of the figures. I stayed silent.

Another voice.

"I know it looks like you can't trust us but please, give us a chance."

Finally I answer

"I don't know who you two are but leave now. I don't know how your so called government found me but if you want me you will have to kill me first." Way to Sarah, not only are u giving away who you are but you are also giving them permission to kill me.

How about you quot having a mental fight with yourself and open the door. They are werewolf. I smell it and you should of too but you're being stupid right now

I gave a scowl towards Claire and reluctantly opened the door to the men again.

"Fine talk."

The guy to the left was wearing a grey cut off shirt with blue jeans and black hair. "Names Jerry and this is Robbie."

Robbie was wearing a blue v neck with cargo shorts. His hair was like a swirl. "We have a couple questions to ask you."

Well isn't he fun

"Shoot ace." I open the door more and allow them to walk into my hotel room.

"Alright, so we heard your situation back where you lived and well we are the two men here to escorts you to our pack." Robbie says getting right to the point.

"So I'm assuming you have talked with my brother?"

Jerry cuts in.

"Technically, he talked with the alpha. And well your family and their alpha had a talk with ours."

"My brother told me this has been planned out for years."

"Yes you are right. We have no knowledge of anything else but that only Alpha knows."

I sighed and sit on the bed.

I still think we wait till morning

I agree too

"Okay, Robbie and Jerry. Is it okay that we leave in the morning? My wolf isn't to comfortable with the environment yet since it's night."

"Of course, we will come back for you tomorrow."

And without another word, the two left.

Gosh I thought they would never leave.

You're telling me and did you see their bodies. I was on the verge of drooling.

Stop that Sar. Our mate wouldn't appreciate this.

Our mate doesn't want us.

Yes he does...give it time..I'm sure he will...

Claire what don't you understand that he doesn't want us!!!!

I touched my face realizing that tears are streaming down my cheeks. James....doesn't want us. He doesn't want me.....I'm a freak..I talk to the dead and have the werewolf gene....I haven't even had my first change yet..where's Adrian when you need him. I'm scared, I may have acted touch in the beginning but now...everything just hit me. I can't go home.. I can't go home.

The feeling of exhaustion and emotion overcame me. I climbed into bed and fell into a slumber.