Chapter 4: A little bit of James

James POV

Seeing Sarah literally stopped my heart. She was absolutely perfect. Yes she is an outcast that talks to herself but who cares. Wait, I care. I'm with Rebecca right now, I can't do that to her. I love her. I need to put an end to this bond now!

After history ended, I quickly walked to catch up with Sarah with Rebecca following. She turned around and I tried to not be affected.

"As you can see, I yell. "I, James Colton future alpha of the Skyline pack, reject Sarah Wilson as my mate and future Luna."

My wolf Cray spoke, asshole,you just rejected mate for some slu- I cut off connection with him.

I looked up to see Sarah's eyes full of sadness and tears. All I want to do was comfort her, to hold her, to kiss away her tears, to tell her it's going to be alright. Suddenly, she punches the ground....and it...splits open.

Mmm mate is so strong and a hybrid.

Shut up, this is serious shit. It's terrifying.

But mate is even better than all the other girls, she different, she's unique.

After having a mental battle with my wolf I looked up to see Adrian picking Sarah up and running away. Does he know? Of course he does, their siblings.

It's been a couple hours since that happened. Dad called me home because of a disturbance on the pack territory.

"Dad, what's going on?" I say walking into his office.

"Do you remember me telling you that one day, I explain all the secrets of the pack?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"Well, today as you can see, Sarah Wilson...is a hybrid..."

I look at him in shock. Has he known forever? Why didn't he ever tell me anything.

"Her mother was my best friend and when she was about to have Sarah she explained to me, please take care of my child for I will not survive this birth due to the strength of this child." There were tears in his eyes as if he was remembering past memories.

"Dad...I saw what she did.."

He looked up. "Yeah, she's quite strong today isn't she. She'll be one of the strongest hybrid to ever walk earth. And well, I, alpha have been helping to protect her from the government that's been tracking down her species for years."

Fear immediately took over. Sarah, my Sarah. Dummy she's not your Sarah anymore. Still though, she's in danger? My wolf seethed in anger to kill whoever laid a hand on her.

"James you are to-" sudden movement stopped our voices. Dad quickly gets up and looks out the window and begins to growl.

"It's happening, hopefully the plans already in action."

"What plan?"

"For Sarah to escape and I'm sorry but you can't know whew she's going because if these guys take us then they will find an answer somehow."

The two of us stepped outside and stood our ground actions the vans pulled up. One guy came out wearing a lab coat and glasses, he was about 60 years. Then guards started to pile out if the van..searching the area.

The man spoke. "Hello alpha Colton, as you can see we have a bit of a problem concening a pack member. You see we have come for her because there is something great and should be shared with the world."

Bullshit, he's only going to hurt mate.

"You are not welcome on this land." Dad growled.

"Oh but please let us have a look around."

Without another answer the man and his crew began searching, only to find nothing, no Sarah.

Good, mate escaped. But I wish we could of gone too.

I ignore Cray trying to bottle up my emotions. The man got back in his van and left which was good only to leave me thinking, is she safe?

~~~~~~
Thought it'd be fun to do a James POV

:3