ANNOUNCEMENT #2

Hi Hello! Hahahaha I'll just make this sweet and short.

1.) I'll be RELEASING A NEW STORY. It is entitled "Hatto is for Real". It is written in English. It is a Mystery/Thriller story that focuses on a batch of graduating students who are part of this delinquent section. The story unfolds as Periwinkle Vallera transfer to St. Jacques College, a catholic school to discover more about her mother (who also happens to be a part of this delinquent section before) and also to cope up with her past dark issues. If you're sensitive about murder and religion issues then this is not a recommendable story for you. It'll be great though, I enjoyed writing it so I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

2.) I'll be REVISING "Alumni Homecoming". It's been a mess and I forgot some of my main scenes to include. I haven't started revising it because I am also busy at writing "Hatto is for real" and this story who happens to be at #3.

3.) I am making an EXTENDED VERSION of "Math Camp". First of all, I was uncomfortable reading it, but it was a beautiful reminisce of how I started. Second, there are many plotholes that I need to fill. Third, B-I-T-I-N. You can't blame me because Math Camp is actually a contest entry of mine and one of its rule is that it has to be 10 chapters only. Just sharp 10 chapters. So I was rushing it then boom. But it won third prize and it was also featured last 2014. I won't take important scenes away. But some have to go. But guarantee, there'll be new ones to be added. Probably, it won't take up to 30 chapters.

There you have it. Hahahahaha It's so good to be back here.