Roommates (13)

A/N - Finally updated! So sorry for making you guys all wait because of my holiday but it was awesome!!!!

I also have to apologise for writing a short chapter once again, I only arrived a few hours ago and have a lot of things to do since I'm moving out and school starts soon...

Thanks to everyone who has supported Roommates! I love you guys!

Happy Birthday to the following:

fallzangel - sorry if it's one day late

camiba - happy 16th birthday!

queenofrandomness - happy 17th birthday!

Twilight860

And to XxSummer-leafZxX whos cousin is getting married; wish her luck.

No proofreading done.

 Chapter Twelve

"Who told you that?" I blurted it before I could stop myself. God, what had I just done? I didn't bother to deny it.

Gina smirked in response, "Guess it's true; well, let's just say that your friends’ boyfriend is such a naive guy, and a cheater! Who would have known he would have fallen for my charms? Well, don't they all?" replied Gina, taking another sip of her cocktail.

"Calvin?" I asked in disbelief. There is no way he would cheat on Lizzie, they had been dating for ages, and they loved each other.

"If that's his name, yes." replied Gina.

I stared at her in disgust, “What the hell did you do?” I demanded. How could she be such a slut? Going after other people’s boyfriends?

She smirked, and slowly twirled her hair, “Well, since you were flirting with another guy, who happened not to be your supposed boyfriend Vincent, I decided to do a little investigation to find out what is actually going on between you two. I got my chance, caught sight of your friends boyfriend and asked him a few questions, funny how he didn’t even hesitate. Don’t you think?” Her smirked widened once she finished.

“I don’t believe he would do that,” I stated confidently. I knew he wouldn’t, but then how did she find out.

“Believe what you want Rose,” she spat, taking a sip of her cocktail again.

“You know what, I’ve got three things to tell you; one; no one calls me Rose unless you’re my friend, which I think not, two; yes me and Vincent were fake dating but now we’re not since we just had a steamy make out session, ask him yourself and three; you should go to rehab, you have a serious problem and that’s not with you drinking all the time.” All of it was true, apart from the steamy make out session, it was barely a peck.

I turned and headed out of the bar, enjoying the sight of Gina’s annoyed face.

 “Vincent?” I called out, looking around.

“Here,” he choked, sitting in the same bench as before, “What took you so long?” he asked rubbing his bruised jaw.

I grabbed his hand, “Stuff. We should get going before it gets any darker, I promised to give Zack a call when we arrived.”

He stood up and tightened his hand in mine, allowing me to feel all warm inside, I smiled up at him.

***

“Rose, hey Rose!” some annoying voice called out, waking me up.

I tossed over on the bed, “What?” I groaned in annoyance.

“What the hell happened between you and Gina, she looked pissed when we arrived,” I turned over and slowly, opened my eyes to stare into Lizzie’s hazel eyes.

I ignored her since I didn’t want to tell her about the incident that Gina had with Calvin, “What time is it?” I asked, avoiding her question.

Lizzie glanced at the alarm clock, “Eleven,” she replied simply.

“Already? I need to check on Vincent.” Quickly I stood up, and headed towards the bathroom.

“Oh… so my plan did work huh?” shouted Lizzie from the bathroom door.

“Yes, but it wasn’t a great plan, I tell you that,” I shouted back, taking off my pyjamas and turning the water on.

“But it worked didn’t it? Something happened after he left the bar.”

I stepped into the shower, enjoying the warm water on my body.

“You have to tell me everything, you hear me Rose! Everything!

***

Once I finished telling everything to Lizzie and informing her several times that nothing else happened, I decided to meet up with Vincent. Simply because I needed to know what happened between us last night, was it a mistake, a one night kiss or were we really a couple now?

 A/N - that's it for now. Don't hate me because it's short! Sorry...

I've got a question for you guys; what do you want to happen in the next chapter and what do you think will happen between Rose and Vincent?

 PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK, ITS ONLY THE BLURB AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

~Edited By Silver (silverfires)~