One

Dear [Name],

It's been two years already. My training has been going well! You should see me dance. I've improved so much! I also wrote a few songs. They say I'm improving really fast. I have new friends too. We're all going to be in a group called BTS (Bulletproof Boyscouts). They're all really fun and I love being around them. We've already had lots of fun together and I hope we will continue to.

How have you been doing? Do you still play piano? How about America? Do you like it there? I'm sorry for asking so many questions. It's just... we haven't talked in so long. There's so much I want to talk to you about.

I miss you. You probably don't feel the same way. After all, you did leave me saying that you hate me... Did you really mean that? That's pretty cruel, you know? Telling me that you hate me after I tell you that I love you. I meant it, by the way, if that even means anything. I wish you had felt the same, but maybe it's better that you didn't. We can both live our dreams now. I'll debut soon. Hopefully, you're doing well with your studies and can live your dream. You wanted to be a psychologist, right? How's it been going? Are you still planning to come back to Korea after you're done with college?

I don't even know why I'm still writing this. I'm not planning on ever sending it. You told me to forget you, to never talk to you again. I wish it was that easy. I wish I could just forget you like that. But even if you hate me, I can't stop loving you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't do what you wanted me to. I'm sorry I can't make you happy. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I loved you.

I'm crying now. Isn't that pathetic? Aren't I pathetic? I can't let the guys see me like this... I should go clean myself up. I guess that means I should go. Goodbye. I love you.

Sincerely,

Kim Taehyung

Message saved as draft.