HTBAV

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

**

Mike Lacey never had much luck when it came to love.

For his entire life, he had been labeled as the weird, hyperactive kid who could talk anyone's ear off and being best friends with the hottest boy in school didn't help his chances either.

It seems as though everyone around him is enjoying the wonders of sex and love, while he's still desperate to lose his virginity.

Just when he starts to think that all hope is lost, Mike finds himself choosing between two boys who are head over heels for him.

- cover made by @chocolatexcakes

**

Before you read this, it's important that you know this is the sequel to How to Be Straight. Although this does not follow the lives of the main characters in the first book, you must have a basic understanding of the first book to be able to fully understand this one.

Or if you haven't read the first book and you're too stubborn to read it before this one, then you'll just have to depend on the comments to give you the necessary background info :)

Now without further ado...

Enjoy!

started: December 30th, 2015
completed: