chapter 13

The next couple days I wait anxiously for Vic's texts. He keeps canceling my appointments and basically ignoring me. I shouldn't care. I mean who is he to me anyways? A really hot psychiatrist. But I've got him stuck on my mind and I don't think I'll be able to get him out until I sleep with him or something to that degree. I don't like this stupid hold he somehow managed to get over me. I can't stop thinking about him though. I decided if he didn't text me within the next day, I'd go get him myself. I'm sick of the games and the alien feelings. No matter what, I will sleep with Vic Fuentes in the next couple days.

I still haven't heard anything from Vic by Wednesday and I'm beyond tired of waiting. What do I have to do to get this guy's attention? Kill someone, because I'm not beyond that.

"I'm going out!" I yell to my mom, striding purposely toward the door, determined to get what I want once and for all.

"What? No you're not. You're still grounded." My mom says from the kitchen. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. I'll be back whenever." I close the door, probably too hard and walk briskly in the direction of Vic's place, my hands shoved deep in my pockets. Vic didn't live terribly close but I needed the walk. I've been locked up in my room for days and I kind of enjoyed the exercise. Plus I needed to think of a plan. Vic claims he won't do anything with me because mike was in the house. If I get rid of mike for a little bit then he should have no problem with it right? A plan quickly forms in my mind and I speed up, eager to get it in motion.

The sun had started to go down, which is great for what I have planned. I take a look around to make sure no one was around before I hurry to the front door of the house. I check the door knob to see if it's unlocked. No luck. Pulling the hood of my black hoodie over my head, I move around the Fuentes house to a window near the back of the house, out of sight from anyone on the street. This time when I attempt to open it, it slides up easily. You'd think a rich fucker like Vic would lock all his windows and doors. I peak my head in the mostly dark house before expertly climbing inside like I've done hundreds of times in different places. It's only around 8pm but it looks like Mike and Vic have retreated to their own rooms for the night, which is great for me. I quietly make my way to the kitchen and start searching through drawers until I find the junk drawer, something almost every house oddly contains. I find what I'm looking for and then proceed up the stairs, trying to not make a sound. I go straight to the familiar room and open the door quietly. I slip inside before he can say anything.

"Hey kellin. When did you get here?" Mike asks in confusion, looking up from his comic that he had been reading in his bed. I don't say anything instead make my way over to him, with one purpose.

"Sorry dude." I murmur before jumping on top of him. I'm able to get the tape started around his wrist before he can react.

"WHAT THE FUCK-"He starts loudly, I quickly shut him up with a strip of duct tape to the mouth. After I get his hands restrained, I move down to his legs, which aren't an easy task, considering they're long as fuck. He manages to kick me in the chest, which hurt a lot, before I finally get the tape around his ankles.

"Look dude, no hard feelings ok? I just really need you gone for a little while." I sigh when I'm finished restraining him. I like mike, and I sort of feel bad about doing this, but it's necessary. Mike obviously can't verbally respond so he glares at me intensely.

"Your upset now, but you'll get over it." I say with a roll of my eyes. "Don't struggle." I command before grabbing him under his skinny arms and dragging him to the big ass walk in closet. Mike doesn't listen unsurprisingly and squirms in my grip.

Breathlessly, I push him in the closet and try to catch my breath.

"Maybe lay off the pizza buddy. You're kind of heavy." I pant, trying to catch my breath.