Chapter Ten

~ Christmas Surprise ~

December 25, 2012

This has been the best Christmas ever! No, scratch that, this has been a Christmas beyond anything I could have imagined! Sebastian came over to my house today with a Christmas rose just for me! OH MY GOD! He brought me a rose! I didn't think he'd even call me. I mean it's been DAYS since school let out and nothing. Then out of the blue he shows up on my doorstep wearing that killer sheepish grin and bearing a present. I mean, come on! Sebastian Caine!

He was wearing those worn out jeans of his, and I could see his blue tee-shirt peeking out above the zipper on his leather jacket. His beautiful eyes were full of warmth and his gorgeous hair looked windswept. Though the wind from the incoming snow storm might have helped, but it doesn't matter. It made the butterflies in my stomach launch and go into overdrive.

I called Susie as soon as he left and she was screaming into the phone. She's the only one who knows how bad of a crush I've had on him since freshman year. I can't believe he is so sweet! I am still smiling about it. He told me that he tried to find something as beautiful as I was to give me, but even the rose paled in comparison. I nearly fainted on the spot. If it wasn't for Dad glaring holes into us, I think I might have. Sebastian has a reputation, but he was so nice and so romantic and just so...his smile just makes me melt.

I told Mel all about him and she just raised that eyebrow of hers. I don't care what she thinks. Sebastian is the hottest guy in school and there is no way I'm not paying attention when he comes around. And let me say it again, he's so sweet! I can't believe my luck. I feel like I am literally blessed this Christmas. I have my sister, who is a little weird, but still, she's my sister and I love her. I have great friends, my family, and now the one guy I always wanted is interested in me. IN ME! Best Christmas ever!