six

My legs nearly gave up the moment I reached the cafe.

I swear even my back is hurting from carrying all dem grades.

I hate school.
I hate work.
I hate life.
I hate that gum under the table.
I hate that girl at the corner who thinks she's better than me by staring at me the moment I entered.

Oh wait scratched that, she just said I have nice fringe. How nice. I take that back. Some people are so quick to judge. geez.....

" Hello! "

" - from the other sideeeeee"

" ...ermmm its suppose to be HELLO BITCHES ... ya know? CL? " Ra In rolled her eyes.

I stared at her blankly.

"...... ouufff... you poor fool.... what an uncultured swine "

" im sorry man.... theres just so many things in my head "

" ... wait...... OUHHHH DID YOU BROKE UP WITH THAT DICKHEAD? "

" NO GEEZZZZZ "

She sigh heavily , " I thought you finally realised that Kanata is a dickhead and you broke up with him"

Kanata is not a dickhead omg. Why does everyone keep saying that? No one knows him like I do. He is so nice! LIKE THE IDEAL BOYFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE.

"Mean!"

"-And im not in a good mood"

I showed her Wonwoo's phone.

"Why?" Ra In furrowed her eyebrows.

"There isnt a polaroid of me and Kanata at the back???? duh? Ring a bell???"

Ra In took nearly 10 minutes to realise.

"OH!..it wasnt a nice pic anyway..who on earth would take a pic with cow dunk"

She laughed uncontrollably as she serve the customer while I made the next order.

" Not that! Geezz..... "

"Okay then? Cant you just go straight to the point? Im tired of guessing. The last time I had to guess was just now when our dear manager ask me whats the colour of that fucking dress" She groan.

"..I still believe its white and gold" She mumbled softly while chewing her bottom lips.

"I switched my phone with some dickhead..And wasnt that dress thing like a few years ago or something?" I threw my hand in the air and sigh.

" Well ... moving on is difficult my dear.... sometimes people just love to hold on to the past.... because its difficult to let go...."

" ....wow....okay....were you on pinterest? "

" yea I was finding some new phone wallpaper and most of them are quotes so some are still stuck in my head #sorryboutit.

I just let out a small laugh.

" So who is the dickhead?" She raised an eyebrow.

I fished out the phone and showed her.

"Awww...such a cutie...-but ....is he wearing eyeliner with dark eyeshadow? Thats fucking cool" She analize the picture and was somehow admiring Wonwoo's face.

"Cool???? Huh???? Why?"

"Ajunice to that" She gave them back.

"What the fuck does that suppose to mean?"

"I just made that up...who knows its gonna be an iconic word" RaIn smile.

"Tsk..whats so nice about him omg are you blind?"

"Says the one with a dickhead boyfriend...you are in no position to say anything about looks alright? I love you with my whole entire heart but this stupidity of yours have got to go man"

"I give up"

"You SHOULD be giving up on this relationship that is going nowhere" Ra In danced clumsily.

Is she my friend or satan?

"Oh, and check out" I scrolled through my chats and showed her the messages I got from those unknown numbers.

"Wow....Oh my---hey,.... but I kinda like this one" She pointed at one of them.

"The 'i'll clean my hands' " She wiggled her eyebrows.

"EWW WHY"

"Look at his profile pic! He is a HOTTIE! I shamelessly ship him with myself and you with emo goth boy...he looks damn tan I think im in love....IF HE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE , I WOULD BLOODY THANK HIM FOR THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??"

There goes Ra In with the ship ship thingy.

"Stop it..whats with you and ships anyway?"

"Its my LIFE! I LIVE FOR SHIPS OKAY"

"- i ship NAMJIN ,YOONMIN,VKOOK , VMIN , VHOPE VVVVVVVV"

And suddenly it was raining in the cafe.

and by that I mean her saliva was all over my face.

yes , Im over exaggerating

"ITS HARD TO STICK TO ONE SHIP DO YOU UNDERSETAND ME? ESPECIALLY WITH BTS" Ra In grabbed my apron and shake me around.

"Okay okay! Fine I get it!" I brush off the dust from my apron and her saliva on my face as she let them go.

"Anyway..you have a brother right?"

"Yea..he is single" She smirked.

"...sorry to hear about that-....but anyway,he is good at tracking stuff(?) right?"

Ra In nodded as I wipe the counter.

"Can he like somehow help me track my phone? I need them back"

"Track your phone? Oh alright..I'll tell him....but do I get anything?"

"Erm....does a friendship hug counts?"

"Nah you smell bad"

"Hey! That  ..hurt a little ...not gonna lie"

-