LAST

Wonwoo looked at Hara who was busy eating her popcorn while watching a weird ass movie- as what Wonwoo calls it.

Fifty Shades Of Grey.

Wonwoo hated it so much.

Its been at least 2 months since they became a couple.

"Why are you staring at me?" Hara placed her hand over Wonwoo's face.

The male smiled before lying his head on her shoulder.

"Is it because im TOO GORGEOUS to resist?"

Wonwoo scoffed.

"Stop dreaming...you are eating all the popcorns that I make so I was trying to figure out how I can retrieve them back...cut your cheeks maybe?" He snatched it from Hara who was pouting.

But the female, being herself, ended up pinching Wonwoo's cheeks that were soft and chubby.

"Yah!" He was the one pouting now.

"Geez have you gotten out of the emo phase or something?"

"Yea I reincarnate"

Hara rolled her eyes.

Wonwoo remained silent, eyes looking everywhere except at his girlfriend.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward when the scenes started changing.

"I suddenly dont feel like watching this" Hara gulped.

Wonwoo bit his lips nervously as he held the hem of his pyjamas.

"Er..yeah lets switch it off..I told you we should have watched Finding Dory" Wonwoo switched the tv off.

Which probably is the worse decision ever since it is more awkward now.

"You...er...wanna grab a meal or something?"

"What meal?" Wonwoo suddenly smirked.

"Jesus fucking christ you were innocent and happy Jeon just a second ago!"

"Well..." Wonwoo laughed.

He slowly crawled towards Hara who pushed his head away.

"Yah Jeon Wonwoo stop!" Hara giggled when Wonwoo pounce on her and started tickling her.

Hara's laughter were filling the air.

Wonwoo on the other hand giggled along with Hara until he lift her up and let her sat on his lap.

Both of their foreheads touch each other as their hands interlock.

"You are so beautiful" Wonwoo smiled.

Hara smiled too when she cupped his face and kissed his lips passionately.

Wonwoo kissed her back and both were intimate. The male was advance though.

He was already working his hands under Hara's shirt and unclasped her bra when she stopped him.

"Wonwoo-" She placed her hand on his chest.

Wonwoo's smile slowly disappear.

"Omg Im sorry...was it abit too soon" He wanted to get her off of him when she pulled him by the collar.

"Nah....I think the bed is comfier"

-

This could have ended longer but authornim is very bodoh and slow so yeah- ;-;

XD hope yall like this story although istg the ending cock up ah

PS : follow meh ig : @rotaecanae✌✌