eighteen

Wonwoo went to Estrella Cafe the next morning to calm himself down and to do so, he would need to see Hara.

Legit.

Thats what people who are lovesick do.

(not me but im not other people AHHA)

"Hey" He smiled.

"Yo, sup?" Hara greeted him.

"-what you want?" She clean the coffee machine.

Wonwoo shook his head.

He couldnt order anything since Mingyu finished his two months allowance in one day.

"Hara...." He pouted.

Hara groan as she stared at Wonwoo.

"You know, you can get me fired if you keep coming here just to disturb me.." She balled up her hand into a fist and showed him.

Wonwoo chuckle while looking around.

"Aye..Im kinda laughing at the fact that you are still paid working here"

"Pft why??"

"This cafe doesnt even have much customers" He looked around.

"Cant deny that..."

"I've never even heard of this cafe before"

"Really?"

"Yea"

"E S T R E L L A C A F E" Hara say it louder. "Now have you heard it?"

".......yes" He wiped his cheek bones in disgust when her saliva landed on his face.

"..anyway, why are you here? dont you have a job or something?" Hara wiped the tabletop.

"Is staring at you consider a job?"

Hara balled her hand into a fist as Wonwoo smiled sheepishly.

Then there were just silence as Wonwoo was fidgeting in his seat and Hara was arranging the cakes.

"Hara...." He said softly.

"Hmm?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What if...one day...I suddenly appear at your doorstep?"

"Huh?"

"I...just... that?"

She tilt her head to the side.

"Thats kinda random....but...i'd-probably ask you to come in and play Grand Theft Auto maybe..."

".......or we can do another kind of--"

"shut up, if I saw you anywhere near my home, Id fucking call the cops on you dont you dare try to--"

"AIGHT NOTED MAAM"