fifteen

The next day, I got Mingyu to follow me to Estrella's cafe. Honestly I dont want to.

Not that I dont want to meet Hara.

 I just dont want Mingyu to follow me.

Reason being, Mingyu is hella goodlooking, so Im scared that Hara might fall for him instead.

I mean, not that Im jealous or anything, hahahahha pft....

I am.

"Hyung, its a treat right? What I mean is, you will treat me right?" Mingyu asked me for the umpteenth time.

"Treat you right? What are you? My girlfriend?"

"I could be HAHAHAHAH, no what I meant was, you ARE gonna PAY this time round, right?"

"Yes! Will you quit asking me already?" I shoved his face aside.

"Well duh..I have to confirm coz' the last time you 'claim' to treat me, you left me alone to pay"

"That was in the past oh my gosh...why are you acting like that one girlfriend who keeps every single receipts of what their ex boyfriend does even after breaking up?"

"Well this is because, my dear boy, it happens 5 times in a row"

"-and the recent one was only two days ago"

"..........I did that?"

"Yes" He scrunch his nose and fake a tear while holding his chest.

I showed him my wallet to confirm. He smiled although, still unsure whether I was being serious or not.

When we entered the cafe, the first person I saw was Ra In.

"Welcome to - holy shit" She widened her eyes.

"Wow I feel honoured to be here" Mingyu laughed.

"Do you want to order s-something Ming- I mean - sir- boy-err..holy mother cow I am trembling arent I?"

The both of us watched Ra In in horror as she laughed nervously while wiping the counter top which she had spilled the coffee on.

"Wow...ermmm --okay Mingyu I think you choose whatever you wanna eat first"

Mingyu nodded as Ra In assist him.

"Oh..companion ey?" Hara appeared, causing me to smile broadly.

"Hi"

"Hi" She waved.

Adfsgshjdjdkdkdk

its just Hara

Calm down emo boy

Show her your nonexistent matured self

AHHH SHES SO CUTE

"Miss me?" I smirked.

"Oh yeah! ALOT!" She replied sarcastically.

"Hara, always so rude"

"Wonu, always so annoying"

"-wonwoo sorry"

"You got me a nickname I see" I raised an eyebrow. "Cute"

Hara nearly threw me the napkin when a couple appeared, causing her to shriek.

"Omg Angel!!" She ran out of the counter and hugged a girl who has her arms around her waist.

"Aww hi baby Hara!!"