nineteen

Finally! After a long day at work, I get to rest these aching feet and body.

"Just came back from work dear?" Mdm Park greeted me as she water her plants.

"Yes ahjumma" I massaged my nape and smiled at her while fiddling with the key.

The moment I entered my apartment, I quickly rushed to the fridge and took out the things to cook.

1) Cook

2) Bath

3) Movie

I've already plan out the things to do for tonight coz' tomorrow is my day off and Im getting so hyped now.

As much as I hate to admit, school is way better than work. Sure you have tons of homework, projects etc etc, but having to go to work, paying bills is worst.

After making fish & chips...like the budget version, I quickly took a bath and walked to my couch with a towel wrapped around my head.

I took my meal and sat in front of the TV when a knock on the door was heard.

SERIOUSLY

I HATE HUMANS

I got up from the couch and lazily went up to the door. Apparently I do not have any keyhole...coz ... I got a cheap apartment. Which is kind of good because I hate looking through the keyhole. Creepypasta taught me a lot.

"Hello"

I opened the door and saw Wonwoo smiling at me awkwardly.

I groaned and slammed it shut.

"YAH!!HARA!!" He continued knocking.

ARGHHHHH

I jumped around in frustration and opened it back.

"What the hell do you want?! I HAD A LONG DAY TODAY!!" I sigh.

"Well I am having a pretty rough day as well cant you see?" He flayed his hands and my eyes spotted a bunch of luggages.

"Im just joking about the grand theft auto thing..god...did you really come here for that???"

"No its not--"

"Oh wait- you selling girls scouts cookies?"

"No I dont--"

I was about to slam the door shut again when Wonwoo stopped it.

"I got kicked out of my apartment...."

-

"So....."

I rubbed my temple and let out a depressing sigh.

Wonwoo said that he got kicked out of the apartment due to unpaid rent.

I wasnt aware that my house was a shelter for animals.

"You.." I stopped mid air and gave a pissed off laugh.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow while flashing an awkward grin.

"You idiot...."

"-what if I happen to live with my parents? Then where will you go huh? Do you think Im living in a bloody wattpad story where y/n lets some random ass guy live with her? Huh?"

"I--"

"-Why didnt you ask me for money to pay the rent or something?"

"-If i happen to be out then are you gonna wait outside in the cold for me?"

"HUH??? ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT ARE YOU? "

"....an---"

"If you say, 'an idiot sandwich' Im gonna bloody throw you out" I glared as he sat there quietly.

I then threw him a warm pack.

"..wow...didnt know you were so concern towards me"

I glared at him.

"Of course I am! How am I suppose to answer to the police if you freeze to death outside my house?"

I stared at him for a second and grabbed his lazy ass to the kitchen.

"Lucky for you, I have extra fries ..and egg..and bread...I'll give you some"

Wonwoo took out his coat and fixed his hair as I placed the meal on the table and sat beside him.

"Thank you wife" He smiled.

"Shut up"

"Wow you cook deliciously good"

"..its just fries..how can you not know how to...ergh forget it...and no, complimenting me wont make you stay longer"

Wonwoo pouted as he continued eating.

"So how long will you be here?"

"How long do you want me to?"

"You really making me decide?"

"Yea of course, its your--"

"Leave tomorrow"

"WOAHHKAYYY maybe not tomorrow??? But any other day is fine heheh"

I looked at him momentarily and rolled my eyes.

"The day after tomorrow then"

"Isnt that the title of a movie?"

"Jeon Wonwoo----"

"Wait  wait--- I got this amazing idea! How about we live forever and we share the bed?!"

"Get out"

"Okay Im sorry" His head sunk.

"Just stay here until you get a house or something"

"Alright...thanks Hara.."

I was about to accept his thanks but pedo Wonwoo appears all of a sudden.

"You sleep at the couch"

"oh but-"

"No buts"

"Argh..no hanky panky?"

"fuck no bitch"