twenty two

"Where are you going?" Wonwoo opened the door as Hara grabbed her handbag.

"Just...meeting some..friends...and...I dont know...talk about our future?"

"Why talk about something you dont have?"

Hara looked at him momentarily.

"Thats kinda rich coming from you" - and smacked his head.

"Ouch?!" He sigh.

She adjust her hair and wore her heels as Wonwoo stared at her.

Why is she so beautiful...

Really

Like everyone should see her

I bet people will understand how breathtaking it is to stand beside such a beauty

"The fuck you looking at? Am I too beautiful?" She blinked her eyes.

Obviously.

But even if i tell you, you'll take it as a joke.

"Just wondering how you didnt notice the bug on your forehead" He smirked.

Hara freaked out and widened her eyes while slapping her forehead till it turns red.

"Omg is it gone?!"

"Duh your face is too oily for it to stay for so long" I let out a laugh when she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up"

Hara pouted before opening the front door.

"Will you be long wifey?"

"Belong where?"

"No as in will it take very long?? The whole future planning talk"

"As long as you are here then yes, VERY VERY FUCKING LONG"

"Hmmm...very long...You just described something that I have" Wonwoo wiggled his brows just as she closed the door behind her.

Wonwoo sigh heavily and said a quiet 'okay bye~'

He ended up spending his day watching netflix for 3 hours before dozing off to sleep. He told himself that he would only take a nap and that he had already set his alarm to ring at 6pm. Unfortunately, he tapped the snooze button too much he ended up switching his phone off. Guess who woke up at 7pm? Not him. He ended up waking up at 12am.

But that was because there was a loud knock on the door.

"OPEN UP JEON FUCKING WONWOO!!!"

"What the f-"

Wonwoo groaned as he got up and walked towards the door. He placed his head closer to the door and wanted to look through the keyhole but it was dark.

"Eh?" He scratched his head until he realised that this house is keyhole-less.

He then opened the door and the sight of Hara made him smile until she fell on top of him.

"Hiiii Wonwoooooooo" She giggled.

The strong smell of alcohol made him choked.

Not in a good way.

"Were you drinking?"

"Did I?" She paused halfway.

He stared at her.

She stared at him.

He stared at her again and raised his brows.

"...HI WONWOO" She smiled.

"fuck" He muttered under his breath before pushing her off his body.

There was glitter remains on his shirt which he managed to brush off. Not all but some.

"Wonu wonu is so cuteeeeee" She stared at him while pinching his cheeks.

I would probably be all hallelujah but she's drunk so she's just spouting nonsense everywhere.

"Let us get you change" He then got up and pulled Hara with him as well when she suddenly grabbed his body and shoved it to the wall before slapping her hand against it and groaning in pain when it hurts.

"OUCH!" She pouted and showed her hand at him.

"Major turn off"

"Do you not like me? Are you not excited to see me?" She sigh.

"Nawhh I dont hate you..Im just not necessarily excited you are here" Wonwoo joked as Hara just stared at him blankly.

"......Hara lets just go"

"Where? To your heart??" She asked slowly.

"You are already in there, darlin"

I sigh heavily and dragged her to the room, laying her body on the bed and taking out her heels.

"Wonu wonu wonuuuuu"

"Go to sleep already...only speak when you wanna say nice things alright...like how good I look with glasses on or when Im focused on reading a book..even when you have never seen me holding a book"

"Dont you wanna get rough tonight?" She asked.

"Nah...thank you for the nice offer though..I wont wanna take advantage of you in this condition"

Hara closed her eyes as he pulled a blanket over her. He then took the makeup remover and removed all of her makeup. He doesnt know her skin care routine but he was glad that she did not sleep with make up on or else it would be bad on her skin.

"Wonu...."

"Hmm?.....yes my dear..." He replied softly.

"Thank you....."

"You are welcome....."

"....I love you....." She said softly before dozing off.