Chapter 7

Robyn sat at the Gryffindor table with her... friends (it still sounded strange to her). They were all staring at the Slytherin table coldly. Draco had come out of the hospital wing yesterday and since then, he has been telling everyone how he was so close to death. Robyn did wish it was life threatening but unfortunately it wasn't and he was still alive and well.

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Pansy Parkinson asked, caressing his arm. Robyn nearly gagged. Pansy was one of Malfoy's minions. She loved everything he was. She wouldn't leave him alone. Most people say she has the face structure of a pug and Robyn couldn't deny that. Robyn often wondered how Draco put up with her.

"It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost my arm." Draco sounded theatrical, and as the trio and Robyn turned away from the Slytherin table, their angry was bubbling.

"The little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" Ron spat out, his ear's beginning to turn red.

"I wish Madam Pomfrey did chop his arm off, then he could complain." Robyn glared at Malfoy.

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked." Harry said, trying to brighten their conversation. Relief did wash over them at the news.

"Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this..." Hermione spoke, her eye's darkening at the mention of Draco's father.

"Well, Draco's father can go and shove his complaints up his-"

Just as Robyn was about to finish her not so polite sentence, Seamus yelled out, catching people's attention.

"He's been sighted!"

Mostly just the Gryffindors turned to look at him, wanting to know the news about the murderous Sirius Black. Robyn shivered in fear as she caught a glimpse of him on the front page of the Daily Prophet. Harry, Ron and Hermione stood and crowded around Seamus to get a better look at the article. Robyn also was curious and wanted to get up to have a look but after seeing the wary looks she kept receiving, she decided to just stay seated.

Robyn watched as Hermione leaned over peoples shoulder's to read the article. Her lips began to move as she started to mumble to herself, her eye's scanning the paper.

"Achintee? That's not far from here..." Hermione trailed after reading the paper. Fear was evident in her voice.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville spoke up, his voice trembling.

"With the Dementors at every entrance?" Lavender called out, and as a wash of relief came to some people.

It vanished within seconds as Seamus spoke. "Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?"

Robyn caught the flash of fear that crossed Harry's face and she felt worry for him. But there was nothing she could do about it.

Bem suddenly spoke up, a boy Robyn has only ever caught a glimpse of here and there.

Bem was staring grimly at the picture of Sirius. "That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

Bem's words really set Robyn on edge and she really didn't feel safe anymore. She saw Hermione and Ron share a worried glance at Harry and she felt just as they did. She felt scared. Robyn saw Harry gulp and knew his mind was all over the place.

The other day, Harry had informed her of what Sirius had done. Not only did he kill Muggles, Robyn knew about that. But what she had forgot and Harry reminded her of was that he was a big supporter of Voldemort. And Black was trying to kill Harry.