Chapter 27

Blurs were rushing all around them. Time rewinding. The sky turned from a beautiful starry sky to the late evening twilight. Suddenly, it stopped and Hermione wasted no time in un-looping the chain from around their necks.

Robyn let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in as she looked at her surroundings. Still in the Hospital Wing but at a different point in time. Harry still was confused as ever as his eyes darted around the room.

"What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked, his voice confused and lost. Hermione ignored his question as did Robyn as they knew they only had one goal. To save Sirius.

Hermione noticed a clock on the wall. "Seven-thirty. Where were we at seven-thirty?" Hermione fired out, flustered.

"Huh? Dunno... going to Hagrid's?" Harry replied, still looking like he might pinch himself to check if he was dreaming. He was getting quite angry with the lack of answers.

"Come on! We can't be seen!" Hermione grabbed both Harry and Robyn's hands and sped out of the Hospital Wing through the corridors.

It took them minutes, maybe less, to reach Hagrid's hut but they were hidden a safe distance away. They all gasped for breath.

"Hermione! Will you please tell me what it is we're doing?!" Harry said, clearly agitated.

Robyn felt slightly apologetic. Hermione only held up her hand, silencing him. Annoyed, Harry followed her gaze and blinked in disbelief. Across the grounds, another version of the three of them (with Ron) were just about to encounter Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"But that... that's... us. This is not... normal." Harry sputtered out, his eyes wide and unblinking.

"Since when has anything in your life been normal." Robyn muttered but it went unnoticed as Harry spun around facing Hermione, who had a small hourglass on a chain in her hand.

"This is a Time-Turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year." Hermione said and both Harry and Robyn opened their mouths in realization.

Robyn wanted to slap herself. Thinking about it now, it sounded like the most obvious thing. How did she not think about a Time-Turner? It would be the only reasonable explanation why Hermione was always turning up out of the blue. Robyn just felt glad she was never placed in Ravenclaw.

"You mean, we've gone back in time?" Harry finally choked out after getting over his awe.

"Yes. Dumbledore wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly something happened he wants us to change."

A soft smack was heard in the distance and the three turned, just in time to see Draco, Crabbe and Goyle sprint away, Malfoy holding his bloody nose.

"Good punch." Harry and Robyn complimented.

Hermione looked at the two in amusement, before quickly changing to urgency. "Hurry! Malfoy's coming!"

Hermione pulled the two under a bridge. Seconds later, footsteps clamoured over their heads.

"Not a word of this to anyone, understood! I'll get that jumped-up Mudblood one of these days. Mark my words..." Draco spat, his words slurred from his messed up nose.

Robyn's eyes narrowed in anger and her hand lingered by her wand, contemplating whether to throw a hex his way or not. Harry seemed to notice what she was about to do and grabbed her hand. She looked at him, her eyes widening. Harry shook his head and her hand went limp.

"He's not worth it." He mouthed to her. Robyn nodded, her stomach fluttering.

Harry let go of her hand and emerged from the bridge, the other two following after. The other version of Harry, Hermione, Robyn and Ron were walking down the slope to Hagrid's Hut. Harry marveled the sight, as did the others.