Chapter 13

Harry had left the Hospital Wing the next morning. Though he was slightly tired from staying up late talking to Robyn, he was happy to finally be on his own two feet.

But once again, it was the morning of the weekly Hogsmeade trips. So, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Robyn went down to breakfast but after parted ways. Hermione and Ron went back to their Common Room, getting ready for the trip while Harry walked down to the Black lake. Robyn followed, her eye's transfixed on the book, 'Alice in wonderland' which Hermione and Ron had brought her when she missed out on the first Hogsmeade trip.

Harry had planned to try and sneak into Hogsmeade using his Invisibility cloak, that was once his fathers.

Lupin had soon decided to join the pair down at the Black lake, though Robyn was not engaged in their conversation at all. While the Professor and Harry stood, Robyn was sat, leaning against a tree, too caught up with her book. She was enjoying it thoroughly.

"I'm sorry about your broom, Harry. There's no chance of fixing it?" Lupin had asked, as a breeze ruffled their hair. Robyn sighed and used her hand to once again sweep her hair out of her face. It was really annoying her today. Harry only shook his head in response to Lupin.

"Why do they affect me so much, Professor? I mean, more than everyone else..." Harry had had the answer to this question twice already but it was not fulfilling his desperation. Nearly everyday he saw one of the foul creatures and each day his spirits would dissappear at the sight of them. Each day he would hear the screaming and each day he felt so cold and drained because of them.

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory, until a person is left with nothing but his worst experiences. You're not weak, Harry. The Dementors affect you most, because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. You have nothing to be ashamed of." This, once again, did not reassure Harry.

"I'm scared, Professor."

Robyn's head shot up at Harry's words. She was lost for words, she didn't know how she could help him and that made her feel angry and sad. But it also made her realize that everyone gets scared and that she should not be that ashamed of it. Even Harry gets scared, he is just better at hiding it then Robyn.

"I'd consider you a fool if you weren't." Lupin said, glancing at Harry.

"I need to learn how to fight them. You could teach me, Professor." Harry trailed, warily.

"I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry. But yes, I can teach you. Perhaps after the holiday. For now, though, I need to rest. I'm feeling... tired."

Robyn cast a confused look to Lupin. Why would he be tired?

"Maybe, even Robyn would like to help?" Lupin asked, smiling at the young girl. Robyn looked up from her book and she could tell her mouth had fallen open in shock. Her help? But how?

"M-Me?"

"Yes. You made that one on the train go away remember." Harry said, beaming.

"And it would be a good time for you to catch up with that Boggart. You didn't have a chance to do it last time, so I think it would be appropriate to do it then."

Robyn once again was lost for words. She didn't mind helping Harry, it was facing the Boggart that worried her. She didn't want her worst fear to come alive.

"Do I even have a choice?" Robyn asked as she placed a bookmark on the page she was on and shut the book.

"No."