Chapter 12

After Robyn had left the Hospital Wing, she could no longer concentrate. She couldn't eat, not even after seeing the Great hall filled with it's wonderous food. She couldn't do anything. She felt empty. She couldn't talk, even when Hermione and Ron tried to see if she was okay.

The look on Harry's face when he saw his broken broom haunted her and she repeatedly saw him falling from the sky.

When she gave up on trying to engage herself in the real world, her mind would wander off to the most horrible thoughts. She saw Harry getting attacked by Dementors with no way out. She was forced to watch as they sucked his soul out, leaving him dazed and broken. She saw Sirius Black reunite with Voldemort and then both of them shouting horrible curses at Harry until he could no longer bare it. Until he gave up on trying to fight.

Robyn's mind was constantly on Harry. Whether it was good or bad, she could no longer bare it and she soon found herself outside the hospital wing for the second time that day. Robyn took a deep breath and pushed the doors open. She saw Harry lying on a bed in his pajamas. Harry immediately turned to her and the look of utter shock on his face made Robyn smile. Madam Pomfrey soon came rushing over, looking angrier than ever.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped as she looked at Robyn to Harry disapprovingly. "The boy needs rest and by the looks of it, so do you." At the Matrons words, Robyn suddenly felt self-conscious. She hoped she didn't look too bad.

"I know, but-"

"Out. Now. He needs rest."

"Please, if you just-"

"No. Now get OUT!" Robyn jumped back at the look of fury on Madam Pomfrey's face. All she wanted to do was see Harry. Talk to him. See if he was okay. Was that really too much to ask? Madam Pomfrey's face seemed to soften at the look on Robyn's.

"Please. I just need to talk to him. I just need to see him." Robyn's words came out so desperate and urgent, it didn't even sound like her voice at all. Madam Pomfrey stared at Robyn for a good minute. She seemed to be contemplating.

"Ten minutes. Only. And don't make a habit of this. You should be in your Common Room, in bed." Madam Pomfrey then disappeared into her office.

Robyn strode over to the side of Harry's bed, trying to hide her excitement. Just looking at him, settled her. It eased her.

"H-how are you feeling?" Robyn had to hold back the urge to cringe as her words came out shaky. She sounded vulnerable.

"Fine. Thanks." Harry said as Robyn nodded. An awkward silence fell and Robyn looked at her hands. They seemed quite interesting to her.

"Robyn."

Robyn looked up from her hands, to see Harry staring at her.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you here?"

A large lump seemed to have blocked Robyn's throat. She couldn't seem to talk. How was she meant to tell Harry that he constantly invaded her mind? How was she meant to tell him that she was scared for him? How was she meant to say that she had longed to see him? That he was driving her insane?

"Oh....I-I...urm." Robyn couldn't look at Harry. She didn't know what to say. She lifted her knees up to her chin and rested her head on them.

"I want the real reason. Nothing has happened has it? How are Hermione and Ron? They're not hurt, are they?"

Robyn couldn't help but smile weakly at him. He was such a caring person. He didn't deserve any of this. He doesn't deserve to constantly be in danger.