Sister of The Shield (Chapter 13)

Emily couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable walking down a dark hallway. She was alone, but she wanted answers as to why Bray did what he did. She called out to him a few times and was about to give up looking for him when he made his presence known. She actually calmed down and smiled at him once she saw him.

"So... here I am... you wanted to speak to me?"

"Um... yes. We had met once before... we usually don't talk much. I wanted to come here to thank you Bray. I was really in trouble two weeks ago and you saved me. I just never had a chance to thank you."

"You don't have to thank me... I was only doing what was right."

"I also wanted to come and find you so I could apologize for whatever Roman did."

"Don't apologize... it wasn't your fault. Roman was just looking out for you. To him since Seth ran off whenever I was going to try to help you, to Roman and Dean it looked like I was the one that attacked you."

"Well... I'm sure you and the rest of the world know what I did to Seth's car... so I guess in a way, I deserved what Seth was going to do to me."

"No... you don't. Seth wants you to think that. No one deserves that."

"I think when we talked before... I mentioned that Seth and I were dating... Not anymore. I'll keep the details short... Lets just say, Seth tried to pressure me into doing something that I didn't want to do. I thought we were taking things too fast. I guess when I wouldn't give him what he wanted, he thought he would cheat on me, and go back to his ex girlfriend. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bother you with my drama."

"It's not a problem at all. I don't mind listening to other people's problems. I like to offer advice."

"So... the only reason why I destroyed Seth's car was because he cheated on me and I let my emotions get the better of me. I wasn't thinking. I was sure that I was going to get arrested, fired, or have to pay for Seth's car, but I didn't expect Seth to do what he did. So... because I destroyed Seth's car, Triple H suspended me for two weeks. I was an emotional mess. I had so much on my mind. I've had time to spend with my family, collect my thoughts and calm down. Over these two weeks... my mind kept wondering back to you and what you did. I just have one question for you Bray... Why did you save me?"

"It's like I said before... I was only doing what was right. Seth Rollins... is a bad man. I've known guys like Seth... they are evil, selfish men... and once they have their way with you, they toss you aside like yesterday's trash!"

Emily didn't disagree, but she was a bit nervous again when Bray raised his voice. He realized this and had to calm down.

"I'm sorry... I got a little carried away. "

"I was just... a bit surprised when it was you that saved me."

"Because of my character I'm sure... At times I do seem a bit intimidating like my character, but I am not a man without a sense of right and wrong. Just because I may appear to be uncaring or as a monster on screen doesn't mean I'm that way in real life."

"I realize that... Some people are just too quick to judge. Let me just say... you do really get into character, and you are the most interesting to watch... There is a feeling of mystery to you. I feel like there is so much about you that we don't know."

Bray smiled at her.

"You would be correct. There is something that needs to be addressed, but I don't think the world is ready for it yet... I don't think I'm ready for it yet... It is kind of a personal matter for me. It's something I want to tell you... I guess another reason why I saved you. This is something I think I should tell you another time. I'm hoping this isn't the only time when we'll be seeing each other."

"I don't think it will be. I like talking to you Bray, and I like hearing what you have to say. It's nice to have someone to talk to."

"So... you mentioned that you and Seth were dating... but what's the story with you and Ambrose?"

"Dean?"

"Yeah, I mean he got himself arrested for you. Not many friends would do that... Are you two... together?"

"No... we are really close, but we both consider each other like family. Dean and Roman are close so naturally Roman considers him family. When we met, we had this brother and sister like bond. I've never been arrested before and Dean was just looking out for me. Dean had been arrested before and thought that it would be a worse idea for me to be in a jail cell with a bunch of criminals that would have done to me a lot worse than what Seth could have done."

"I see... so you, Dean, and Roman, are close like family."

"Yes."

Emily's watch started beeping and she realized that she had to get to the medical room.

"I need to get going. I have to get to the medical room. It was really nice talking to you Bray, we should talk more. Oh... and thanks again for running Seth off, and sorry about Roman."

"Don't worry about it. It was nice talking to you too Emily, and yes we should talk more."

Emily smiled at him and waved goodbye before she ran off to go to the medical room. She was a bit nervous going to the medical room. What if Seth came and attacked her again? She would have to keep a look out for Seth, and try not to be alone for too long in one place. She thought about what Bray said. There was another reason for why he saved her. There was another side to Bray that no one knew about. She watched the screen as she thought to herself.

"There was something that Bray wasn't telling me. Well... he said it was a personal matter. You don't have to know everything about someone when you first meet them. I don't know why, but for some reason... I just couldn't stop smiling around him. Even though on screen, he's supposed to be seen as a monster... I think he has a smile that's contagious. I never thought I would like a guy with a big beard, but the beard works for Bray. It would be kind of weird to see him without it. Looks aren't everything... You learned that the hard way with Seth. Just because someone may look nice, that doesn't make them a nice person. The same goes with Bray... people look at him, and they see a scary, crazy guy that talks to himself. There is that old saying... Don't judge a book by it's cover. I never really thought about it before... but what are people's first impression of me when they see me for the first time? I think of myself as quiet and shy since I don't talk to people much... but maybe people think of me as a snobby bitch. Anyway... back to Bray. He just seemed to come out of nowhere to save me. There is just so much to Bray that I don't know. He doesn't know everything about me. Maybe we'll find out more about each other if we talk more."

Emily smiled as she thought about Bray.

"Yes... we'll definitely have to talk more. I don't think many people would consider Bray attractive... I always thought of someone attractive as being physically fit, nice muscles and abs and all of that stuff. That's the problem... a guy like Seth is what most of society see as attractive. I get it now... most of society look at a guy like Bray and laugh, but Bray is kind of cute I think... I do like his beard, and his smile... He has the most... amazing eyes I've ever seen. I couldn't stop staring, he had my attention the whole time. You need to be careful Emily... you made that mistake with Seth... but I feel like Bray is different. I feel like maybe I should trust him. After all, he did save me from Seth... Before you go feeling any sort of way... you should really get to know him more, take things slow. I don't think Bray likes me like that... but I do want to know more about him."

Emily was smiling so much that she didn't pay attention to Roman coming in.

"Hey Em... What are you smiling about?"

"What? Oh... nothing really."

Roman knew that look, she had that look on her face everytime she had a crush on someone. Emily knew that if anything happened that she would have to be honest with Roman, but were Emily and Bray even really friends? Emily was still worried about Seth. What would he do if he knew? With the way that Roman responded last time with Bray, should she tell him that she went to talk to him? If she told him that she went to see Bray, would Roman go off on him again?

(To be continued.)