Sister of The Shield (Chapter 33)

Emily couldn't help but cry after she read Bray's letter, it really touched her heart with all of the things he said. After she read the letter and realized that Bray was there, she ran to him and hugged him. She told Bray exactly how she was feeling.

"I loved your letter Bray, it was... exactly what I needed. This last week was really hard to get through without you. I didn't get a call or text from you at all last week and that only made me think that you didn't care about me. You had your own problems too... you didn't think I would answer my calls or texts. Well... at first I wouldn't have because I was just... so upset with you. As the week went on, it started to hurt, not seeing you or talking to you. In a way I wanted to see you, but I was just so upset, I felt like you had used me and that you never really cared about me. I was wrong Bray... the last time I saw you... I blamed you for everything that happened between me and Seth and I shouldn't have. How was anyone supposed to know what Seth was going to do? I really missed you Bray... and I'm sorry for blaming you for what Seth's done, and for not believing that you really cared about me. Your letter was unexpected, and you put a lot of thought into it. Not many people these days do things like this. The flowers and the letter... it was really beautiful Bray, thank you."

"It was my pleasure Emily. It brought me great joy to bring a smile to your face. I am very happy to see you again. I wasn't sure if you would ever want to see or speak to me again. I had to find some way to get your attention."

"You did."

"I only have one question Emily... I don't want to make you feel like I'm forcing you to do anything. The choice is completely up to you. I wanted to know... Do you still want to go out with me and travel with me?"

Emily thought about this briefly, she had been hurt when she thought that Bray had only used her, but she didn't fully understand the situation. She had missed Bray, she still had not let go of the hug since she saw him. She smiled at him and kissed him.

"Does that answer your question?"

Bray noticed her face go red and he laughed.

"It does... It's good to have you back Emily."

"Now I have a question for you Bray... I have to go to the court case tomorrow. Seth will be there. I was wondering..."

"You want me to be there?"

"Would you... please?"

"Of course."

"Dean said he would go... I'm not sure about Roman, but I was hoping you would go with me too."

"Of course Emily."

"I just don't know how I will react emotionally when I see him."

"I'll be there... You don't have to do this alone."

As soon as Emily and Bray walked out of the medical room to leave for the night, they were met by Dean Ambrose. Dean saw Bray around Emily, he remembered that Emily was upset with Bray and he thought that Bray was causing trouble. Dean started running towards Bray.

"Hey!"

Emily seemed to know what was going to happen and stepped in front of Bray.

"Dean Stop!"

Dean stopped himself right before he ran into Emily.

"What the hell is going on? I thought you two broke up. I thought Bray was causing trouble?"

"No! Calm down Dean... we didn't break up, it was just a big misunderstanding. Everything is ok Dean I promise. Bray is only here to help, he's not here to cause trouble. Bray... wait here for a minute."