〔 K A I 〕

i was walking around a dark alley. i didn't even know why i'm here. jeez, friends executed a joke on me. they left me. i looked at my watch. darn, it's already 11:59pm. i'm dead, i'm literally dead. my curfew was 10. i walked carefully as i hope to find a cab and go home peacefully.

"oh what a beautiful young lady we have here."

"i think we're just lucky."

"wanna join us tonight miss?"

okay. tricia, try to calm down and find a way to escape. there's no way that u would go with these drunk goons. now's the time to use your brain tricia, clock's ticking.

"i'd love to! hehe, sorry but i need to go home!"

i said while showing them a peace sign and tried to escape but darn, they were so strong. they held me and now i'm literally obviously dead. i knew that even if i shout, i will not be heard. my friends gave me a really nice trip huh, i'm so done with their shts.

"maybe we can talk about this? hehe."

"why talk? when we could just enjoy the night miss."

the guy said while giving me a smirk. i really can't escape peacefully. i tried to get my cellphone but—

"looking for this? ;)"

"give me back my phone! let me go! drunktards! i'll send you to jail! let me go!"

"too bad."

another guy said then he crushed my phone with his damn feet. now, even though i apply the wrestling techniques i mastered from my brother, i really can't escape. maybe this will be the end of me. screw my fake friends. all i could do was pray and hope that i can escape.

"so let me kiss you miss le—"

*BOOG*

"so how was the kiss from my fist?"

a mysterious guy appeared. he has a black mask covering his mouth. i didn't expect this. now, i am like in an action movie. the goons were beaten to death *kidding* by the guy. they ran. i think i'm safe.

"t-thank you."

i muttered. he's just standing meters away from me and just staring. now, this guy creeps me out but his cold eyes are trying to tell a story.

"now, walk straight ahead then turn left. i'll follow you from afar until you got a cab."

"what are you waiting for?"

"o-oh sorry."

i replied and turned. i did his instructions and i can really feel that he's watching and following me. thankfully, i got a cab really fast. i saw him standing from afar with his cold eyes. maybe, we'll meet again and i could give back. the cab went off.

days after the accident, my parents decided to change my school. i didn't go to school last week since i don't want to see those fake friends who left me hanging. my family also believed in my story so they also supported my idea to change school. i forgot to tell that we were also new in the neighborhood so my new fake friends slash squad succeeded in their plan on me. we moved here a month ago.