〔 C H A N Y E O L 〕

phew. i just got home and threw myself at our couch. i just went from my 6 part time jobs. tomorrow? i'll have 8 jobs. i think i already tried all of the jobs here in korea.

i saw my mom at the side of the couch and she was making some kimchi so i tried to get some and she slapped my hand. mom :c

"yah! nam sari!"

"eomma ~"

i cried. kidding. then my little brother came in from school. when our father passed away, i stopped my education and worked for my family. i was helping my mom to send my brother at school.

"yah! nam seokjae! what's with that face?"

i said when i saw his sad and grumpy face. he went near to us. he also had a sad tone.

"eomma... noona... i was the top 1 in our class."

"aww little dongsaeng, it's okay you can just t— what!? you're the top 1!? kyaaaaah!"

then his face became bright and i stood up because of happiness. our mother also stoop up and we hugged each other. yay!

"seokjae-ah, just do your best always okay? noona's doing all the jobs just to make your future brighter than the star!"

seokjae hugged me and suddenly, tears fell from my eyes. i was so proud with my brother.

"noona! i promise you that i'll work better so you won't work anymore. saranghae noona ~"

i laughed at his aegyo! we laughed and hugged our mother. seokjae excused himself and went to his room. mother and i went to our old position. i went to the couch and she went to the floor, making kimchi.

"ah, i wish life's just easy."

i sighed.

"sari! why don't you just seduce a chaebol?"

"eomma!?"

"just joking. ah! sari! one of my friends told me that they'll be having a make up artist/stylist hiring in her entertainment agency. sari you know how to do make up right and you also worked as sales lady in a beauty store before."

"what? eomma? you're trusting my make up skills?"

"yes, because the salary's very high!"

"h-how much!?"

"350,000 ₩ per month!!!"

i gulped. t-three h-hundre f-fifty thousand won!? even if i work for 10 part time jobs a day, i won't get that much in a month.

"eomma! i need this!"

"yes sari! we need this!"

"but eomma, my make up skills..."

"you need to believe in yourself!"

"i can do this! i can do this!"

i love my fighting spirit but now, i was rolling around mg bed. eomma just said that i have to attend a make up and styling audition on saturday. what to do?

"noona, why don't you watch tutorial videos online?"

seokjae suddenly popped out. i swear, my brother's like a mushroom. that was a good idea. of course, it came from a top 1 in class. i got my phone and went to youtube.