〔 S E H U N 〕

i was walking around the city and looking to my ex boyfriend's social media accounts. he had his new girlfriend. unfortunately, i'm way prettier. hahah—

*beep beep*

"do you want to die!?"

i quickly ran to the side of the road. argh, i didn't notice that i was already crossing the street.

"no! i want to move on! hmp."

i shouted to the taxi driver that asked me if i want to die. i walked away and entered a mall. i forgot to introduce. i'm shane, shane please move on. yes my surname is 'please move on.' kidding.

i was walking around boutiques and saw my ex boyfriend with his new girlfriend. omg, i must hide. they shouldn't see me. th—

"shane? shane!"

"e-eh hi!"

"how are you? still not over with my boyfriend, marco?"

what!? this b*tch. hold me or else i'll whack her face. was it obvious that i can't move on? darn. i saw a guy in denim and sunglasses on. i pulled him and he flinched.

"huh? i want to talk to you more but my boyfriend's already here. bye!"

i said and walked away, still pulling the guy with me. ugh help me to explain the things to this guy.

"now, let me go."

he said and i quickly got my hands off him. my face went crimson. darn, this was really embarrassing.

"look, i'm sorry."

"miss? this face? your boyfriend? dream on."

wow, this guy was full of himself. i pulled a wrong guy. tch. i need to get out of this mall before marco and that b*tch see  me.

"urgh, whatever you say. bye."

i said and rushed. i went home and i saw my cousin rica there.

"cous! how are you?"

"fine, b-but what brought you here?"

i asked since rica, my cousin was here. yeah, what brought her here. she was only visiting when there's special occasion. special occasion?

"shane!? it's your birthday tomorrow!"

w-what!? i almost forgot my birthday because of that marco tsk.  i promise to myself that i, shane, will move on and move forward. yeah, i love my fighting spirit! rica and i decided to go on a nearby tea shop.

"so what do you want for your birthday?"

rica became my older sister through the years. she was always there to help me and she can never forget my birthday. i swear, i can forget my birthday but not her.

"me? i think i want an airplane."

"airplane?"

"because there are people who left others hanging, i want to save them. joke joke joke!"

we laughed at my joke but seriously, why do other people leave some people hanging? like what marco did. he left me hanging.  rica treated me today. we went shopping and food tripping! she's the best older sister ever.