〔 L A Y 〕

i read lay's text before i started driving. i smiled because yixing's really forgetful and that makes him 10x cuter.

yixing my laynicorn
i forgot to get my car keys today ㅠㅠ but look, i enjoyed riding in the train today!.

tears fell as my smile fades away. i texted hailey, my bestfriend.

hailey
if you're already fully decided with that, i'm just here for you corrine.

after reading the text, i lose my control and i bumped with a bus. car accident... everything went black.

i woke up with bright light. i woke up in a white room. i looked around. i saw a guy sleeping at my side.

"corrine? corrine! you woke up! thank you lord."

the guy said happily and hugged me. he happily cupped my face and his face was full of tears.

"who are you?"

i said and he stopped. he looked at me and smiled.

"what? i don't like that joke corrine! zhang yixing here, your lay, laynicorn, your super good looking and loving boyfriend. ;)"

he said and i showed a confused face to him. his smile became a doubtful look.

"zhang yixing? sorry but i don't know you mister. i need to call my bestfriend, hailey."

"h-huh? c-corrine? it's me lay. your one and only unicorn."

"o-oh i'm sorry b-but i really don't know you or any person with a zhang yixing name. i'm sorry."

i got the hospital's telephone and dialed hailey. the guy was just looking at me.

finally hailey came and hugged me.

"are you all fine?"

"y-yes but i think i lost my phone. good thing, i memorized your number."

i said and the guy stood up and went to hailey.

"hailey, corrine keeps on saying that she doesn't know me."

the guy said to hailey and hailey looked at me. i just looked at them and i sighed.

"before going here to corrine's room, her doctor said that she had a minor amnesia due to injury in her head."

"what!?"

the guy and i said in unison.

"but she still knows you hailey."

"ah yes yixing, because the doctor said that only her recent memories are affected. corrine and i were bestfriends since birth lol."

"but... hailey... please help me. i need corrine to remember me."

the guy desperately said. i'm just watching them. hailey looked at me and i just gave at what look at her.

"look, corrine. yixing's your boyfriend."

"what!? hailey are you joking!? i never had a boyfriend. you know that. please stop this drama 'cause i don't have amnesia or whatever you call it. i just need to go home."