〔 D. O. 〕

"saaaaaaam!"

joice and tricia shouted when they saw me at the concert venue. we were here to watch exo'luxion. of course, due to exo's popuarity, it was very hard to enter the venue.

we managed to get in our place which was the vip standing. this was a dream come true!

joice and tricia being the maknae line in our squad, they just quarreled and quarreled. a friendly and jokingly quarrel though. me? i was just here, absorbing the moment.

the concert began. i don't know how to handle all this feels. i saw joice and tricia slapping each others' arms.

of course, everything comes to an end. the concert ended and i think this was one of the most memorable day of my life.

"sam, want to come with us?"

they said and grinned like villains. these two were planning something.

"where?"

"we're going to stalk exo and follow them to the hotel haha."

tricia answered and joice fully supported. what?

"let's go saaaam! it'll be fun. gotta give something to minseok too!"

joice tried to convince me but i remembered i have to go home straight to my condo and fix some things.

"i'd love to but i have to go! i'll just wish you luck. don't be so creepy, okay?"

"okay sam! bye!"

they ran noisily like excited kids. i walked peacefully to the parking lot since i brought my car. i sighed and still can't believe i saw exo today.

i was looking for my car key when i bumped with someone.

"sorry, my bad."

"i-it's okay. could you tell me where's the nearest pharmacy?"

the guy asked and he sounded like he was in a rush. he also looked very suspicious with his all black outfit and he was hiding his face.

"i think there's a pharmacy inside the mall a— mister? mister wake up."

he fell down. he was unconscious. i sat down to assist the guy. i tried to pull him up. when i pulled him, his cap and mask fell.

"k-kyungsoo!? e-exo's d.o!?"

i freaked out when i saw the real face of the unconscious guy. when i held him, i felt that he has a fever. damn, he performed a while ago with this condition?

i don't know what to do so i carried kyungsoo to my car and went to the nearest private hospital.

i called joice and tricia to catch an update about exo so i can know what to do with kyungsoo.

"hello tricia? where's exo now? are they in the hotel?"

"saaaam! they already went to the airport and took their plane off to the next country. they really have a tight schedule."

sht. i cussed when i heard tricia. i had to end the call quickly to think about it. i have to talk to kyungsoo. i have to tell him about this.

i walked to his room. the doctor said he was all fine. it was all about his fever and over fatigue.