〔 C H E N 〕

okay, i rushed outside of the building when i got my wallet and phone because i forgot those. lol but a part of me liked the idea of forgetting my wallet because i love freebies and i know suho's black card will save me. hehe.

when i got outside, i didn't even see the shadows of those 8 guys. okay, they left me.

sehun the evil maknae
【 haha chen hyung, we already left because you're so slow. let's just meet up at the cinema. suho hyung instructed.】

ah ~ this kid. i didn't reply and took a cab. yah, they really had the guts to leave their most handsome friend. haha. i was about to call xiumin hyung when...

"sir, are you alright?"

i held my head and it bumped onto the driver's seat. what happened? a car accident? the driver went out and i followed.

we saw an old man at the ground and the driver almost killed the old man.

"hey gramps, let's stand up. let's go to the hospital."

i said and i assisted the old man. we went back to the cab and i instructed the driver to drive us to the nearest hospital.

xiumin hyung calling...

["chen, where are you? the movie will start already."]

xiumin hyung said as soon as i tapped the answer button on my phone. i don't think that i can make it. haha, i'll just troll with them.

"what movie? the moment that you left a guy named chen, that chen forgot his friends."

i said in a serious tone and i laughed internally.

["chen hyung, you're such a drama queen."]

"who are you?"

i asked when sehun grabbed the other line. i continued my act. i heard them talking and they already caught with the bait haha kidding. they thought that i'm being dramatic.

["jongdae... you know that we love you and we—"]

"yes gramps suho! i know. hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha i can imagine your faces right now. you guys were trolled."

["yah! kim jongdae! get lost."]

"so rude, haha. by the way, i can't make it there. i have stuffs."

["wow hyung, you have stuffs. since when you become a serious person."]

"shut up kai, just enjoy the movie okay. got to go."

i said and ended the call. we arrived at the hospital and i instructed the driver to go because he needed to work too. i said i can handle this old man alone.

i assisted gramps for check up. i also brought him to a decent restaurant and let him eat. nothing, i just felt helpful today.

"you're a kind man. you sacrificed your time for your friends and even carried the obligation of the driver. for a reward, i'll give this magical liquid for you. remember, one time use only. pour it to the picture of a thing that you want to be real. look at this..."