Red vs. Blue: VANGUARD

Red vs Blue: VANGUARD

(This is just a fanfic story. It never happened on the entire RvB storyline)

Episode 1: Flying red boys

Private Wyrick, Zimmerman and Corporal Grajeda were back from another battle. Their blue Recon, Security and Scout armors were stained with mud. The sun is falling when they arrived back at the Ragnarok where the blue base stood. A lot of trees were standing around the place, and the place was silent and peaceful and the lake was at rest. This really changed the scenery for this three who got back from the battle. They entered the blue base where Staff Sergeant Michael J. Caboose was just behind the door. "You are late!!" He said angrily. "What you think we can be back here earlier because you think so? We just got back from a battle where a lot of reds were swarming then you send us ten!! You think we're gonna be back here earlier as you think!! Grajeda said sarcastically as he heard Caboose's angry voice. Well it's not really right to send ten person to attack hundreds of enemies. "Who cares. Hey do you have my cookies?" Caboose asked. Wyrick pulled a box of chocolate chip cookies from his back. "Here." He said giving it to caboose. "Alright i'm gonna sleep now. You may sleep everywhere you like!" Caboose ordered. Grajeda ignored what caboose said and instead, he heads in the quarters. "Stupid sarge. Why are you sending ten people behind enemy lines?! Thank god we're all strong to survive." Grajeda murmured. The blues entered the quarters. They lie down on their beds which has their name on it. The blues suddenly fell asleep fast.

***

The blues suddenly woke up because of the noise. They heard some people screaming. "What the crap was that?" Grajeda asked. "I think a bunch of jackass were shooting their film. Wyrick suggested. "Guys, I don't know but am i seeing a bunch of reds flying?" Zimmerman asked. "That's awesome!" Wyrick said as he walked out of the quarters to get a better view of the flying reds. Zimmerman saw a lot of red swarming down the hill. Some reds behind them also being sended flying. "What are they up to?" Grajeda asked as he stood beside Wyrick. "Haha! I guess they were planning to attack us and they think we will fall right in to their trap!!" Zimmerman said. "What trap? Tell me what kind of trap they were setting for us? Those guys were flying and i just don't think that they fell in to their own trap because that would be stupid enough." Grajeda said. "We didn't set any traps in our field. What could that be?" Wyrick wondered as he watch a red guy being tossed in caboose's room's roof. "AAAWWW!!!" Someone screamed. A massive explosion suddenly erupted while they were watching a bunch of reds being tossed. "What the heck is that? Does someone farted?" Caboose asked as he exited his room. He saw the three taking cover. "What is going on?" Caboose asked. "No! Don't go in there!!" Grajeda warned but caboose didn't listen. "Woah!! How did you defended the base??" Caboose asked as he stared at the lifeless bodies of the reds. "Did you use your fart to kill these guys?" Caboose asked as he pointed at the blood-covered dead corpses. "You think a fart can kill? Do you think it can even make you bleed?" Grajeda asked sarcastically. "Who's that guy in a shining white ODST armor with black stripes?" Caboose asked.