Episode 5: Placing a thread to the needle's hole

The Reds and Blues arrived in the checkpoint. The security was tight that they had to face the enemy head to head. Gears stopped 13 km away from the checkpoint. "Five guys with Black EOD armors, Six guy with CQC with the same color, and Four Guys with CQB." Gears said. "I have a plan!!" Sarge said. "What is it sarge?" Simmons asked from the second warthog. Sarge told them what to do on a private comm channel. Gears suddenly stepped in the gas. The warthog shreded the guard house and the one inside it. Sarge opened fire and a lot of heads turned to them. The second warthog came in firing the remaining soldiers still guarding the place. The last warthog killed the very last guard standing. A lot of Project VANGUARD soldiers stands in their way as they got inside the VANGUARD Compound. They blew every warthog that got in making everyone fly but thank god nobody got hurt. "Grajeda, are you alright?" Wyrick asked. "Yeah." He said as he took out someone with the black EOD. Both red and blues were pinned down. Entering facilities like this is like placing a thread in needle's hole. Grajeda threw his last grenda in a crowd of enemies blowing them up. "How many of them are still alive?" Grif asked to Gears. "Don't worry man they are getting weak." Gears said. "Alright, i'll flank their positions. It's gonna be now or never." Grajeda said. "What?" Caboose asked. "Good bye!!!" Grajeda screamed as he sprinted towards the enemies. But he realized that he doesn't have enough ammo so he just heads to the red's postion instead. "What is it Blue?" Sarge asked. "Need some ammo." Grajeda said. Sarge gave him five clips of assault rifle. Grajeda unloaded the empty and loaded a fresh new one. "Alright, good bye everyone!!" Grajeda said as he reveals himself to the VANGUARD army. He strafed towards them taking some of them at once but bullets touched his body making his blood spray everywhere. "Grajeda's down!!" Wyrick said as he flipped a warthog. The army is weakening as Wyrick opened fire using the turret in warthog. "Wyrick, cover us!!" Simmons said as the original Red vs Blue gang followed Gears. Wyrick watched them enter as they crushed the remaining soldiers of the Project VANGUARD.