Episode 2: The duck

Sarge, Grif, Simmons and Gears stood up. "What the hell is that thing?" Sarge asked to simmons. "Don't ask me sarge. It was Gears's plan to lure that guy here." Simmons replied. "Hey everybody, the VANGUARD agent is gonna teabag caboose and the other guys!!" Grif said.

"Oh crap he's gonna kill us!!" Zimmerman said as he take cover from 'zebra'. Wyrick peeked at the broken wall he was covering but suddenly someone punched his stomach. "Argh!!" He said as he bend and bore his pain. Zebra kicked Wyrick to his chest making his body straightened. Zebra suddenly kicked him sending him away. Grajeda aimed his pistol at Zebra's head. Zebra turned quickly and grabbed Grajeda's right arm where he held his pistol. Zebra suddenly puched Grajeda making him crash at Zimmerman. "Help a zebra's gonna eat me!!" Caboose said. "A zebra is not a a Carnivore caboose. What the crap is wrong with you?" Grajeda asked as he stood up. Caboose suddenly sended flying everywhere.

Grif, Sarge, Gears and Simmons entered the blue's base. They saw Zebra making the blues fly. "What should we do?" Asked Grif. "I have a plan!" Gears said. "Shut up Gears. Your plan of luring Zebra in blue's base failed." Said Simmons. "Hey guys you're here!!" Caboose said. Grajeda and Wyrick aimed at the Reds. "Hey lower your guns they are friends!!" Caboose commanded. "Dude, Gears whack my head with a guitar!!" Wyrick said. "I only did that because you hit me with your gruesome rubber duck that keeps me awake for three months!!" Gears said. Wyrick pulled out a rubber duck in his pocket. "You want another one?" Wyrick asked. "No, stop man!! Don't throw that thing to me!!". Zebra charged at the arguing red and blues. He kicked Wyrick making the Duck flew up. The duck contains bloods and flesh of both humans and aliens. Nobody really know why Wyrick is collecting those. "Catch the duck!!" Gears said. "Why are we suppose to catch that thing it's just a rubber duck?" Grif asked. "It won't let you sleep!" Gears said. "Hey it's not a coffee you stupid loser." Grif replied. "Once that thing reveals its inside, you won't forget what you saw inside it. Like remembering your first girlfriend turns out to have a ****!!" Gears said. "Hey how the f*** you know my secret?" Grif asked. Zebra approached Grif and released ten punches. "Argh!!" Grif screamed. He took three steps backward. Grif tried to kick Zebra but Zebra caught his leg and pulled it towards him making Grif slip. He spun around making Grif dazy and he suddenly released Grif at the congregating red and blues. The Red and Blues is sended flying away as they got hit by Grif. "No the duck!!" Gears said as he watched it fell revealing the flesh and bloods of humans and aliens. The human flesh got maggots in it. "S***!!" Gears said as he quickly turn away to avoid the gruesome scene. The others also lose focus and started running. Well except for Sarge and Wyrick. Zebra also turned to the thing and fainted.