Episode 3: Zebra

"Thanks to one of your recruits caboose, now we can't sleep!" Grif said. "Do you know who's that guy?" Caboose asked as he pointed at Zebra. "That guy is a VANGUARD agent. He's just like the other freelancers. Well let's just say that the Project VANGUARD's predecessor was the freelancers." Grif said. "How'd you know everything about him?" Grajeda butt in. "Gears got a stupid idea. He infiltrated the VANGUARD facility gathering every secrets he could find." Grif explained. "Seems like his weakness is blood and flesh. Grajeda said. Zebra suddenly gained consciouss and found himself in a jail cell. "Who are you?" Wyrick asked. Zebra didn't even speak. Wyrick showed a duck to him. "My name is Agent Zebra." Zebra said. "Good let's kill him since we already have Gears." Wyrick said but the VANGUARD agent reacted fast and kicked the cell's bars making it hit the red and blues. "He's getting away!!" Wyrick said. Zebra ran as fast as he could and suddenly out of sight. "Where is he?" Wyrick asked. "He'll also arrive at their base and I know where their base are. Follow me!" Gears said. "Why do we have to follow them?" They asked in chorus. "They will return to kill us!!!" Gears screamed.