// Three // Kylo's POV //

I watched as she slept peacefully after our talk. I was tempted to use the force to pull everything about her from her head. I wanted to know about her that desperately, but hurting her that selfishly was out of the question, even for me.

I can't help but replay her words. "My family is gone, I have no one..."

Her big cerulean blue eyes were full of such... Sadness, yet a form of detachment. Maybe being without your family long enough does split you in half. I'd know, wouldn't I?

But from her words, she didn't choose to be without her family. That was a choice made for her, and for what I wonder? Surely she didn't deserve that...

I finally pushed myself up from my seat and climbed into my place in the bed. I lay on my back as I think of her face, which begins to ease me into sleep when she suddenly rolls over in her sleep and begins to snuggle closer to me.
My eyes widen slightly, unsure of what to do. But as she buries herself into my side, her white-blonde hair a mess as her head rests slightly on my chest, I carefully wrap my arm around her.

I couldn't help the smile that stretched across my lips. Something about this, for the first time in my life, felt just right. Not the 'good or bad' kind of right, but the 'this is what's been missing' kind of right.

Confliction fills me. My focus should be on my mission for the First Order entirely, not distracted by a girl. But Maiya wasn't just some girl, I knew that was undoubtedly true. 

I sighed as I closed my eyes to fall asleep. I'd figure this all out soon enough, but for now I'd enjoy my time with her.

***

Hey guys, it's a short chapter I know!!
But it gives a little more insight to him
and his feelings so yay! Hope you enjoyed it,
a new (longer) chapter will be up shortly I promise!

~Taylor