Travis

Ello! It has been a long long time and I decided to get off my lazy ass and write a part ;p

-Travis-

We walked back to Percy's cabin. Annabeth was now curled besides Percy while he played with her hair,her wrath tamed,luckily.

"My turn!" Leo said,jumping up.

"Ask away,oh great master."I said teasingly,doing a mock bow.

Leo puffed his chest out and pointed at me," Travis, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare! Hit me with your best shot!" I said,jumping up too. I saw Katie rolling her eyes from the corner of my eye.

"I dare you to take a 3rd grade math test." Leo said,smirking. Damn him and hes stupid smirk. He knows that me and Conner didnt finish school.

Not that I would ever admit that. You guys didnt hear a thing!

"I could pass any test!" I boasted.

Annabeth snorted and Percy had his hand over his mouth. He was shaking for some reason. Percy was always strange.

Leo dashed out and came back with a piece of paper.

"Have fun!" Leo sang,waving the paper before smacking it in front of me.

"Catch!" Kristy yelled and threw a pencil,which I caught, of course.

Whatever the others said is false,they lie to make me look bad.

I scrawled my name at the top and looked at number 1.

12 x 5 =

Uh...is this adding? Of course it is! Why wouldnt it be?

I put 17 as the answer.

Katie peered over my shoulder and I heard her snort.

10/2=

What is this? Subtracting? Yeah,it's subtracting.

I write 8 and continue on.

1/2 + 3/4 =

Ah,what are these!?!? Man,I bet they made these things up! I swear,my friends are total cheaters!

I scribbled a note instead of an answer.

I know you made this up,Valdez! I mean,what kind of math is this!?! You dirty cheater!

I continued to doing the problems,occasionally writing notes to Leo. He so made some of this up!

"Done!" I said proudly. I handed the paper to Annabeth,who looked appalled as soon as she looked at the paper. Wonder why...

Percy plucked the paper out of her hands and looked. He laughed as he scanned the paper.

Kristy then took the paper and dropped it as soon as she saw it,falling back on the bed with laughter.

Leo grabbed it and laughed. He showed it to everyone else.

"Travis!" Katie laughed," How did you spell your name wrong!?"

"Thats the funniest part!" Kristy giggled.

Annabeth looked at me with disappointment,"I expected this from Conner,not you."

Conner gasped loudly," Annabeth! How could you!"

" You guys need to get educated! I'll inform Chiron as soon as possible!" Annabeth said,tsking.

"No! We dont need anymore classes. Annabeth,please!"I begged.

"No,my word is final." Annabeth said and closed her eyes.

"Please! Annabeth,dont do this to us!" Conner pleaded.

Annabeth opened one eye and looked at us in amusement,"Nope."

"Travis,I think you need to at least know how to spell your name." Katie said softly.

"Yep,Travis is not spelled T-r-e-v-u-s, I hope you know."Kristy said,an amused smile on her face.She turned to Conner,"Do you know how to spell your name at least?"

"Of course!" Conner snorted,"C-o-n-e-a-r"

Kristy looked at him weirdly,"Conear?"

Conner nodded,sure he was right.

"Wait,he spelled his last name wrong too!" Thalia said,gasping for air because of how much she was laughing. I mean,what is so funny!?!

"Travis,dear,your last name is spelled S-t-o-l-l,not S-t-r-a-l-l" Katie said,looking at my paper weirdly.

"Annabeth,please send both of them to Chiron. They might be sick." Kristy said with a slight smile on her face.

"How about Annabeth teach you guys!" Piper said,shooting me devilish look. That sneaky little hotdog!

"In fact,Im sure Annabeth can teach you guys a lot!" Percy piped in. Oh,you too?!

"You will never take us alive!!" I screamed. I grabbed Conner's wrist and we high-tailed it out of there!

You could still hear all of them still laughing. Strange people we know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that?

Haha,I tried to make it as funny as possible.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter,I'll try to not be lazy anymore :P

Vote and Comment,Byez!