Leo

-Leo-
" So, who's next?" I asked as I continued tinkering with stray pieces of metal.

"Me!" Travis said, standing up and pounding a fist to his chest.

"Enough, just ask the question!" Kristy said.

"Touché. But Leo! truth or dare?"

I put my half finished project into my tool belt and stood up as well. "What do you expect? Hit me." I said with a smirk, crossing my arms.

Travis stroked his chin the mock thinking, before looking at me discreetly and give me a smirk that brought chills down my spine.

"I dare you.... To dye your hair. Rainbow."

I quickly sat back down and yelled," Truth! I want a truth!"

"Hey, no backing out. Or are you a chicken." Kristy said with a mocking expression.

"I'm no chicken!" I yelled instinctively before slapping a hand over my mouth. Curses ADHD!

"Not my precious hair..." I muttered, putting my hands over my hair.

Piper gave me a Travis worthy smile before darting off.

She came back with many different color dyes, gloves, and a smock. She wrapped the smock around my neck and clipped it together.

"You don't want to do this to your little brother right?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope! I would so do this to my younger sibling." Piper said while shaking the dyes almost mockingly.

Piper put on the gloves and held the first color;red.

"Here we go," Percy said grinning. Conner gave me a thumbs up while glancing at the camera from time to time.

Hold up.

CAMERA!?!??

"Woahhhh!! I never said you could record me!" I said loudly.

"Yeah, but this is truth or dare, you don't have much of a choice," Percy said and motioned Piper to go on. What happened to being the savior of Olympus! I need saving now!

I could hear the bottle being squeezed and I couldn't take it. I jumped up and ran. I almost made it to the door, but Percy,being the super fast godly demigod he is, he slammed the door shut and I helplessly crashing into the door as I heard the lock click.

"Percy!" I whined, momentarily forgetting my precious hair was in danger.

"Leo, you can't avoid this. Just come and accept your fate." Annabeth said, smiling creepily at me. Or at least, her smile seemed creepy with her words. Sounds like I'm gonna die.

Actually, I might.

"Never! You'll never take me alive!" I yelled. I shouted a battle cry as I lunged to the side as Travis tried to tackle me. Travis slammed into the wall with a groan.

"You sly fox" Travis mutter, rubbing his face.

"Come at me!" I screamed and ignited my hand.

"You, sir, have got to cool down," Kristy muttered, and with a flick of her wrist, water doused my flame out.

"Hey! That's rude!" I said, trying to ignite my hand again.

"Get him!" Percy yelled and Conner, Travis, Jason and even Nico tackled me down.

"Ow, ow, ow! Get your bodies off of me! You guys are crushing me!" I wheezed as they all dog piled.

"Sparky! I thought you were my best friend!" I complained as the guys got off me and lifted me by my arms.