Percy

"Oh oh oh! I have a dare!" Frank called out, raising his hand like he was in school.

I facepalmed," Frank, you're supposed to give people a choice, not decide for them."

"Even Hazel understands the game better than you..." Leo muttered, earning a fiery glare from Hazel.

"Perseus, truth or dare!"

I glared daggers at him,"Don't ever call me that again. Hit me with a dare."

"Impersonations."

"Excuse me?"

"Impersonate everyone here."

"We can play charades?" Jason pipped up.

"Great idea! I vote Frank to choose the impersonations!"

Frank looked like he wanted to protest before reluctantly agreeing with "no harm being done to him for my actions"

"Ready?"

Before I could speak Leo jumps up with a plastic toy mic, who knows where he got that and says loudly,"And we will be right back after these commercials!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Leo, what the heck do you think you're doing?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. I swear something is wrong with this kid.

"Commercial break. Ya know so Piper can get stuff for you to use to impersonate?"

"You are such an idiot sometimes." Piper sighed.

"Insults hurt Beauty Queen!"

Kristy hits Leo on the head with her hardcover book (ouch),"Stop breaking the fourth wall and sit back down."

Frank is handed a whiteboard and sits on the bed while everyone is sitting on the ground.

Piper literally throws wigs and props at my head and gives me a pointed look. Sighed I stood in front of everyone and waiting for Frank to finish writing a name. He turns the whiteboard over and holds it up high.

Jason

I plop a blonde wig haphazardly on my head and strike an action pose, pointing finger guns in different directions,"Pew pew! Electricity!"

"Is it ... Thalia?" Leo asks.

"I'm going to pew pew your life away."

"I take it back."

I drop the pose and take a fan, plug it in and turn in on max power. I tie a red t-shirt around my neck and stand in front of the fan with my hands at my hips and my chest puffed out.

"Jason," Piper says.

"Hey! When do I go pew pew, electricity?" Jason asks in an offended tone.

I shrugged, flipping the fake blonde strands out of my eyes," Everything else is too easy."

Frank scrawls another name on the whiteboard.

Nico

I throw the blonde wing off to the side and fall to the ground dramatically.

"Um..?"

"Travis after getting beat by Annabeth?"

"Hey!"

I sit up and rack my brain for another idea. I grab my old biology textbook and flip through it. When I find a diagram of the human skeleton, I hold the textbook to the ground, making sure they could see the skeleton. I wiggle the fingers of my free hand over the book and I raise the skeleton.

"Death breath!"

"I'm right here! What does falling of the ground have to do anything with me!" Nico whined.

"Death? Falling to the ground.. and yeah death." I shrugged.

"I'll show you death," Nico muttered darkly.

Luckily, Frank raised another name, stopping Nico from murdering me.

Kristy

I glared at him in a 'do you want me to die?' way.

I grabbed a book from her side of the room before she could protest and flipped it open. I walked across the room, pretending to read the book and really trying to avoid Kristy's death glare.

I threw the book to Travis who looked confused and had the book hit him in the face.

I marched up to him, mustered up the most heated glare I could and snatched the book back.

"What did I do?!" Travis cried, pouting. Katie patted his head like a dog and he visibly relaxed.

"Annabeth!"Conner yells.

"Kristy?" Hazel says meekly.

I give her a thumbs up.

"You idiot!" I hear Kristy yell before I get smacked in the face with a book.

"Don't touch my books!" Kristy growled. To prove how serious she was, she was armed with another book.

"Okay! Geez, you are violent." I mumbled.

Kristy picks up her books and gives me a pointed glare.

"I don't get why books are so important, just get new ones," I mutter under my breath.

Unfortunately, she heard me.

"I think we should stop before I get killed. Please." I said as Kristy resorted to throwing anything she could grab.

"Help me! I'm being pelted by clothing!" I shouted, raising my arms to block the flying projectiles. 

Kristy frowned at me, before throwing my stuffed Nemo at me.

"Hey! Don't touch my Nemo." I glared, hugged the plush fish to my chest.

"I don't need to listen to you," Kristy said with her head high.

"This is war!"

I ran to my side of the room and threw my clothes at her.

"Ew! When was the last time you washed these things!" Kristy yelled, muffled from the shirt on her head.

She ripped the shirt off her head and threw rocks at me in response.

"Uh..."

"Is this what a food fight look like?"

"Clothing fight!"

Travis and Conner took clothes and tossed it at everyone.

"Travis Stoll! You better hope you didn't just hit me with Percy's gym shorts!" I hear Annabeth scream.

Uh oh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys can imagine what happens next.

Hey there! I'm your dead author revived from the dead to die again.

I never will take AP Classes again! (Lies)

Anyway, I would say I'll try to update more but we all know that's a lie.

But anyway, we passed 5k reads.

That doesn't seem like a high number but considering I was a naive 12-year-old when I started this, it seems pretty good to me.

Wow, I just realized I've had this story for...

(Hold up I hate mental math)

3 years.

That's a lotta years.

I cant believe I couldnt post the 4k celebration :(

Actually I had no clue what to write

So no guarantees for 5k, but I will try.

I think I talked enough this time, hope you guys enjoy the longer chapter.

Vote and Comment. Byez!