Thaila

-Thaila-

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA!! REVENGE IS MINE!!!"My youger brother yelled,running around camp."What happened?"I ask with my eyes wide."Kool-aid."Piper says next to me.I groan and say,"Noo why? Oh all the things,it had to be Kool-aid.""I know,it sucks."Piper says nodding.Percy came out of nowhere holding a snickers bar and says,"I found the cure!"He held the bar in the air like it was magic.He then calmly walks over to Jason,who was currently runing around in circles.Percy grabbed his shoulder and Jason pouted."Here."Percy says,handing him the bar.Jason eyes it curiously and takes it.He sniffs it then takes a bite.He shakes his head and asks,"What....just happened?""You found the cure Percy!"Piper yelled and gave him a quick hug before going next to Jason."When are we contiuning the game?"I ask from behind them."Right now.Jason get everyone."Percy says then smirks."Why me?"Jason whines."You need to burn off your energy."Percy says and smirks again.Jason glares at him,but he walks away while we went to the Poseidon cabin to wait for the others.

*Time lapse*

Kristy came in last,reading The Throne of Fire for about the hundrenth time."How can you read while walking?"Percy asks suddenly.She looks up and shrugs."I just can."She says and sits on her bed.I realize its my turn and I look around."Travis,truth or dare."I say,smirking."Hey I wasnt even ready!"Travis yells.Katie pats his head and he instantly relaxes."Just answer the god damn question."I say and roll my eyes."Fine Dare"Travis says."I dare you to prank the Ares cabin."I say."What? NOOOOOOO"Travis yells as he stands up."I thought you loveee pranking people"Jason says and smirks."Fine."Travis says and walks out."Cmon."I say and follow him,but I see Kristy still reading.So I grab her arm and drag her away."Gods you didnt have to drag me."Kristy says and glares at me.I shrug as we hid in a bush.We as in me,Kristy,Annabeth and Percy.Travis plops next to me and sighs.I roll my eye and see Mark walking to his cabin.I quickly whip out my phone (non monster of course) and start recording.Travis tries to jump out,but we jump on him so he wouldnt escape.Mark opens the door and is as far he gets.White paint falls then feathers.He kinda looked like a chicken.A paper lands on his face.

Hope you like the prank.

~Travis Stoll

P.S You make a very good chicken. ;)

He crushes the paper and storms to the Hermes cabin with feathers falling off."Gee thanks.Now I have Mark made at me."Travis says."Your welcome!"I says and smirk."Lets just get back."Travis groans in defeat.We walked back to the Poseidon cabin with Travis hiding from time to time."No one is going to get you."Kristy says rolling her eyes."Ahhhh! Mark!"Travis yells and grabs Kristy's book,hiding his face in it."Hey!"Kristy yelled and chased Travis as he ran away."Hes never going to outrun her."I mutter.I mean Kristy is really fast.Sure enough,shes pulling Travis by the shirt with her book at hand."Help meee"Travis says."Your fault."Percy says and grins.Annabeth rolls her eyes at her boyfriends stupidity.Kristy lets Travis go and he hids behind Annabeth."Are you sure you want to do that?"Annabeth asked with her hand on her dagger."No"Travis squeaked."Good."Annabeth says and leans into Percy.Gag me.I mean I love her like a sister,but I dont like the lovey dovey couples *shudder* Travis made a move for Kristy;s book again,but she smacked him with the book.He somhow got the book and ran all the way to the Poseidon cabin with Kristy chasing him.Travis cowered behind Conner and he laughed until he saw Kristy.He whimpered and put Travis in front."Give me back my friggen book."Kristy growled.I have to say,Travis was brave to say no,but he was stuipid at the same time.Very very stupid."All I want is my friggen book.So I'll repeat this again.Give.It.Back.Right.Now.Travis.Stoll."Kristy growled.Travis smiled and stuck his toungue out.This is not the time to smile!!!Kristy drew Alamos and Travis stepped back.Too late to regreat it.Kristy rolled her eyes and sais again,"Just give me my book.""Party pooper."Travis says,but hands her the book.She takes the book and smirks.She smacked Travis in the face and starts laughing.His face was mixed with shock and anger."My revenge has been fufilled."She says.Travis rubs his cheek,glaring at Kristy while muttering under his breath."You-just-got-owned."Conner said between laughs.Kristy smirks and smacks Connor too."Hey! Why did you do that!?"Connor yelled."To prove you wrong."She says and smiles sumgly.Connor muttered to himself and didnt say anything else."You just got owned!"Travis says to Connor.We start laughing again."Hahaha."Connor says dryly."Aww is Connor upset?"Kristy says like she is talking to a baby."No."Connor says,but his cheeks were bright red."Cmon lay off him."Travis says."Fine."Kristy says.The couch horn sounded,signaling dinner time.We ran out since we skipped lunch waiting for someone for the prank.Forgot to mention that.I sat down with Jason and hope Drew doesnt come by.Drew has been trying to flirt with Jason everytime she could.I can tell he was getting annoyed and trust me,I was too.Anyway,my wish was not granted.Drew slid next to Jason and Jason shifted his waight as Drew slattered another layer of lip gloss."Hello Jason dear."Drew said and went closer to Jason while Jason went father away from her."So how are you?"Drew ask while she went closer to Jason again.Jason went away and was able to studder,"I-Im fine.""Awesome!"Drew says and leans to put her head on his shoulders,but he moves away before she can do that."Would you just go away?"I asked, annoyed."Its none of your buisness."Drew scoffs."What table are you in? Oh the Zeus table and NOT the Aphrodite table.Im a child of Zeus right? So it is my buisness."I say.Drew glares at me,but she hesitantly goes back to the Aphrodite table.Jason sighed and I patted him on the back."Finally."Jason says and eats his food silently."Im sick of her too."I say.We eat in silent.It was a little weird.I look over at the Aphrodite table and I see most of the kids were hudled up at one side and Piper and some others on the other.I noticed that Drew and most of her friends were hudled up.They kept whispering and pointing to Jason,Percy and some other guys."Just Ignore them Thaila."I said to myself and contiuned to eat.Jason glaced at the Aphrodite table from time to time.After what felt like a milenina,we were finally able to return to our cabins for curfew.

Drew Tanaka­- Aww where is Jason?

Me- He's sleeping

Drew Tanaka- Who are you?

Me- Im an all powerful goddess of fashion

Drew Tanaka- Really?!? Well I would love to talk about-

Me- I was frigging being sarcastic.

Drew Tanaka- You were? *narrow eyes*

Me- Your eyes are going to fall out.

Drew Tanaka- *Gasp* They are?!?!

Me- You.Are.Friggin.Killing.Me

Drew Tanaka- You dont sound dead

Me- You are so stupid.

Drew Tanaka- IM TELLING CHIRON!!!

Chiron- Shush child.It is past curfew!

Drew Tanaka- B-But

Chiron- I wont even bother

~Chiron has logged out~

~Percy Jackson has logged on~

Percy Jackson- Yo!

Drew Tanaka- *bits lip*

Percy Jackson- You never told me she was going to be here!

Me- You didnt even tell me you were on!! How would I been able to warn you!?!?

Percy Jackson- It says that Percy Jackson has logged on!!!

Me- Look,I cant do everything

Percy Jackson- I thought you could"All powerful goddess"

Me- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT LEAST SMARTER THAN DREW!!!

Drew Tanaka- Anyway,I would love to start a fashion line with frilly pink-

Me- SHUT UP!!

Drew Tanaka- CHIRON!!

Chiron- *repeating message* GO TO SLEEP!!!

Drew Tanaka- Rudee!!

Me- -.-

Drew Tanaka- *selfie with duck lips*

Me- Gag me

Drew Tanaka- I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME!

Nobody-

Drew Tanaka- Do you understand me nobody?

Me- >.< I wanna kill myself.

Percy Jackson- Was I this dense when I was younger?

Nico Di Angelo- AHHHH PERCY KNOWS WHAT DENSE MEANS!!!!

Percy Jackson- -.- real nice Neeks

Nico Di Angelo- I know right!

~Everyone has logged off~

Me- I didnt want to write more :3 And and and.IM GONNA BE DONE WITH AIM HIGH ON SATERDAY(Performance on my birthday..still trying to keep my promise) Im also trying to see my old friends which I am excited for! So Vote and Comment.

Byez!!