Leo

-Leo-

"Alright Sparky! It's go time!" I said with a smile.

Jason scowled at me,"Never said that ever again."

"You ruin everything." I poured

"Fine, truth or dare Leo."

I put my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes at him,"Is that a trick question? You know I'll always answer dare unlike some scardycats here."

"Label a U.S map."

"Excuse me, can you repeat that?"

"Label.... a.... U....S....map..." Jason said very slowly.

It's like he thought I was dumb or something! Psh, Leo is not dumb.

"Easy! If I can build the Argo II, I can write a bunch of names on a piece of paper. Annabeth!" I drummed my fingers and pointed them at Annabeth.

"What?" She deadpanned.

Aw man, she killed the cool intro that would go into a time lapse!

"No no no! You're supposed to rush out and get a U.S map for me to label and then a time lapse happens!"

"Why am I getting the map?"

I gave her a dumbfounded look," Uh... daughter of Athena? Battle map as a cabin? Don't tell me you don't have a map of the U.S in that library!"

"Stupid!" Annabeth huffed, whacking me on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see! Here's the time lapse, but no map! You ruined it!" I yelled dramatically.

Annabeth slammed a paper in front of me and scowled," Your map sir."

"Why thank you, took you long enough." I said snottily, imitating a rich dude.

"Now stop breaking the fourth wall and fill the map out!" Kristy called out.

I whipped out a pencil from my to belt and let the naming... begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is too hard." I moaned, looking at the paper in defeat.

"Leo... you wrote down 5 states down. It's only been about 30 seconds."

"It's not my fault! Who needs to know about states anyway. We're busy trying not to die, not remember where the heck we are."

"Leo... you put Washington in the wrong place."

I gasped," IMPOSSIBLE!"

Annabeth face palmed," Just because Washington D.C has Washington in it, doesn't mean it's in Washington."

"Washington D.C is in Maryland. Somewhere around there. Looked amazing." Hazel pipped.

"Everything I know is a lie." I mumbled.

I looked up," Next time I know, you're telling me Arkansas and Kansas are pronounced differently."

"Er..."

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME."

Percy snorted," I agree, the English language is screwed up man. It makes me glad I read Greek instead of English."

I leaned back on my chair," I need to think about this."

Piper sighed," Stop stalling Repair Boy. Or are you giving up already?"

I tried to jump up to correct Piper. Key word being tried.

The chair leaned back more instead because of the weight shift and I ended up saying hello to the floor in a very close up manner.

"Ouch! I didn't need any floor kissing today!" I yelped. Everyone started laughing.

I pulled myself up and looked back at the map, only to find it in Annabeth's hands, who was writing like a mad man. Or woman, equality here.

And no, I am not saying that because there are females here who can easily kill me. Who made you think that?

"Done." Annabeth announced after 30 seconds," This is super simple... no capitals."

"Again, hard to memorize states when you're busy trying not to die in them." I shrugged.

"Only you would find a reason to not remember the 50 states." Piper shook her head.

"At least it makes some sense..." Kristy said.

"True, usually also spouts out words that sound like he's in a sugar high."

"Hey! I take offense you know! Human right people, human rights!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't know how to end it....

Made this chapter up on the spot because I felt bad. What did you guys do to have such a bad author?

Everyone in U.S with me, let's have a moment of silence to our last three weeks until school starts.

...

Okay! So... I really don't have much to say. I'm still no life-ing on games. Tho I've gotten really into Kpop. Favorite band is of course BTS. (Army's where you at!) There's really nothing new to say tho...

Besides the fact that we reached 4K reads. You know,nothing much.

Sooo thank you guys! This will be a short thank you since I'll try and write a special funny little chapter like I did for 3k. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and maybe I can be more responsible and not leave you guys with nothing...

Anyways, Vote and Comment. Byez!