Leo

P.s I lost the order of the truth or dare.Sooo I'm going to try my best to remember the order.
-Leo-
"It's Annie's turn!"I yelled.

Annabeth glared daggers at me,then she smirked coldly.

"I though you would starting go all hulk on Leo,Annie."Travis said.

"Dont call me Annie!"Annabeth yelled."Anyway,Leo,truth or dare?"

"Dare!I have a reputation to hold!"I yelled.

"What reputation?"Piper asked.

"Beauty Queen,I have feelings too!"I said,putting my hand over my heart.Piper just stuck her tongue at me.

"Can I say my dare yet?"Annabeth asked,impatiently.

"No one was stopping you."I said.

"Fine.I dare you to sell imaginary ice cream to the younger campers."She said,smirking.

"What?!?"I said.

"Sell imaginary ice cream."She repeated slowly,like I was a little kid.

"No way! It'll dying my bad boy image!"

"Uh... What image?" Nico asked.

"Neeks! Everyone has an image. I'm the bad boy, you're the creepy death boy, Percy's the water boy, Thalia's pine cone face and so on."

"Don't call me Neeks...." Nico muttered darkly.

"What did I say about calling me water boy!"

"You want to eat my spear, Valdez?"

"No!" I squeaked, my voice an octave higher than usual.

"Alright, now that that's over, go do the dare!" Annabeth yelled.

"Fine"I grumbled

"This will be good."Percy said,giving me a goofy grin.

We set up an 'ice cream' stand."You can't go back in until you sell at least on cone."Annabeth said,pointing to the empty cones stacked up.

"You make this a living nightmare."I mutter.

"Also,they're 1$ a cone."Percy said,tapping on the sign labeled 1$.They then left and I was left alone.I waited for hours!(Annabeth said it was only 15 minutes.)Then I heard voices.I jumped up.A group of five or six year olds walked in my direction.They saw the signs and immediately ran up.

"We want ice cream!"They yelled.I gave them empty cones and they gave me 5$.One girl,about five looked in the cone and said,

"There's no ice cream!"Everyone else was busy eating their cone except for the little girl who stared at me with big eyes.She clutched her teddy bear as if I was going to take it and run away.

Huh...maybe I will do that...anyway...

"What do you mean?There's ice cream in there.."I said,laughing nervously.Her eyes got even wider.Her bottom lip quivered and I should of known what would happen.She started crying.

"I want ice cream!!"she wailed.

"Uh Hey!Want to see a magic trick?"I said.She looked at me with her brown eyes.I snapped my fingers and a flame appeared.She looked at me with big eyes.I smiled a little.Her bottom lip started quivering again and she started crying even harder.

"Um Look!Pretty flames!I said,making the flames dance around.Nothing happened.

"How about a song!Rock a by baby on the treetop..."

"What's going on?"A gruff voice said.The girl stopped crying and ran to the person.

"I am so dead..."I squeaked.

"What are you doing to my little sister punk?"Clarisse said.

"Nothing,Nothing at all!"I squeak.

"He didn't give me ice cream and I payed a dollar for it!"The little girl whined.Clarisse glared at me.

"Bye!"I said and took off running.

"Come back here you punk!"Clarisse yelled.

"No thank you!"I yelled back as I ran to the Poseidon cabin.

"Help!!!!"I screamed,bursting into the cabin.

"What did you do this time?"Piper asked.The little girl came in.Piper smiled at her and opened her mouth to say something,but before she could say anything,the little girl ran up to me and slapped my face.Hard.It took a second to realize what just happened.

"OW!!"I yell,holding my hand my now red cheek.She kicked my legs for good measure,then threw her cone at me.

"You mean elf!" She yelled. She hugged her bear tightly and ran away.

"What..Just happened?"Percy asked.

"I think Leo just got owned by a 5 year old girl!"Conner yelled.Annabeth smirked and said,
"That might teach you something."

"Yeah,5 year old girls are violent!"I said,nodding.Annabeth raised her eyebrow and said,"So your afraid of 5 year old girls."

"W-wha?I never said that!"I said in protest.Piper shook her head and said,"Your such an idiot Leo."

"Hey!"

"Dude, even she knows you're a total elf." Jason commented.

"Oh my gods she did." Piper laughed.

"Not. Funny." I protested.

"You mean, too funny right?" Conner grinned.

"You guys are impossible!"

"We know." They all chimed together. B