Chapter 1

Chizu wiped the blood in her face.Dont get wrong it's not hers.

She kicked the lying man in her front. The crowds cheered her name in unison.

The man didnt move and they announced her as the champion this night.

After changing her clothes she went to the manager's office to claim her price.

"Ah! Here you are! That's a good fight Chi" Mr. Yaxon said.

"Tsk! Dont call me Chi. That's disgusting old man.Now, put all my price directly on my account. Dont try to do anything useless. You know me." She aaid then get out of the stinking place.

Most people in that place feared her. No one dared to go against her will.

She rode into her sports car and went to the bar to have some thing to drink.

The barista gave her some ladies drink then she just laugh.

"C'mon man.That drink is for babies. Dont give me that shit. Give me some tequilla or brandy" she said then the man looked so shock.

He gave her drinks right away then left her drinking alone.

She just laugh to think that alcohol doesnt have any effect on her. But it just freshen her inside.

She drank 2 bottles already but still, not yet drunk...not even tipsy. She asked for another bottle then the barista followed her but still shocked.

After the last shot she went out.

******
Ruca.

"ANDRE!!Yooohooo! Your loving Alpha is back!!" he happily said..

"Shut up Alpha. You're too noisy. Its still early in the morning so dont destroy the mood" Andrei said.

Andrei is his second in comand. His beta and ofcourse his childhood friend.

He pouted and jumped into his bed and embrace Andrei's back like girl.

"Man! Dont you miss your bestfriend? " He pinched his cheeks.

Andrei covered his face with a blanket.

"Stop that! Youre acting like a gay-" Andrei stood up and move away from him "C'mon man! Dont tell me you're a gay! I'll kill you man."

"Bluff-" he burst into laugh and cany seem to stop.His eyes are getting teary and his stomach is aching. He wanna stop laughing but man! He cant!

"Oh man.....I think I should call the pack doctor. Our Alpha is crazy now......." Andrei said looking nervous.

He finally stopped laughing but still panthing..."Andrei......Im an Alpha. I would never want to become a gay. Im still looking for my mate ya' know."

Andrei sigh in relief " Thats good then.Now, get out. Im still sleepy. I need to take a rest"

He pout again "Rest? Youve been resting ever since I went to Alpha Sean's wedding. You think I dont know?"

Andrei growl "Huh! Like I really did that.No man! I worked ya' know. I stayed all night working for papers that shouldve been fixed by my lazy Alpha"

He chuckled "Bro'...Im your bestfriend. Its normal to ask favor from a friend."

"Whatever! Then do me a favor.
Get out of my room and give me a good sleep" Andrei said in moaning voice.

He just laugh and went out of the room.

He went to the next room..

"JADE!!!! I MISS YOU MY OMEGA!!!" he jumped into Jade's bed and embrace the sleeping guy.

"Alpha youre disgusting...Its too early for your stubborness." Jade moaning.

He sit "Man! I v'e been out for two days but no one missed me?"

"Man, that two days gave us relief. Sa dalawang araw na iyon walang nagungulit" Jade said.

He sigh then laugh "Ok fine"

He went out then walk to his room.

He jumped into his bed and took his one pillow and embraced it.

"I MISS MY ROOOOOOM! I LOVE HOOOOMEEEE" he shouted.

"ALPHA!!!!!" the whole pack shouted in mindlink because of his noise.

He laugh again. Well, wether you believe it or not, the pack are used to his stubborn attitudes.