Chapter 4

"Now, while waiting, would you like to have a tour around this place?" Chizu asked her.

Well, if she says no, surely she'll get bored.

"Sure" she answerd

Ruca lead the way. He toured her everywhere until they reached the place she love most. Training ground.

Theres also a ring. Shirtless warriors are everywhere making theirselves strong.

"Now, I know its not appropriate to show a lady this kind of place so-"

"No!" she cut him "I love this place"

She loves war! The scent around is making her heart beat fast!

She looked at Ruca who's looking annoyed.Her eyes grew when he took his shirt off!

"W-What are you doing?" she asked.

"Im quite jelouse 'coz you like shirtless guys so I remove my shirt" he answered.

She cant help but gulped upon seing his Six packs abs!

Ok thats hot she said in her mind.

Her wolf giggled.

"Whe-When did I said that I like shirtless guys? I dont remember saying such a thing." she tried to look away but her eyes are taped on his face then on his hot body.

Then lalong bumilis ang tibok ng puso nya nang unti unti nitong ilapit ang mukha nito sa mukha nya.

Alam nyang kailangang umiwas pero napako ang katawan nya sa kinatatayuan.Nakaka tunaw din ang mga tingin ng mga mata nito.

Then naramdaman nalang nya ang malambot na iyon na dumikit sa labi nya. That sensation that she never felt before.

Parang tumigil ang mga nasa paligid nag init ang buong katawan nya.Then napasinghap sya nang kagatin nito ang pang ibabang labi nya. Lalong unawang ang bibig nya.Halos manlambot ang mga tuhod nya nang ipasok nito ang dila.

Its her first kiss but its like she already know what to do. She like the kiss. Nawala na sya sa katinuan. She kissed him back not remembering that he's just a stranger she just met.

Naputol lang ang halik bang nawalan na sya ng hangin. Hinihingal sya nang tumigil na sila. Everything went back to reality!

Did they just kiss?! No! She must be imagining but when she looked at Ruca-- he's wearing a playful smile!

Her eyes grew. Her cheeks turned to crimson red. She looked away pero naaalala nya ang mga tao sa paligid.

Lalong nanlaki ang mga mata nya nang makita ang nga itong nakatitig sa kanila na nalag lag ang mga panga ....

They saw everything!Napakagat labi sya.

"I-I think we should go" she said.

"yeah right. We should go" Ruca said still wearing that smile.

Agad nyang inilayo ang mga tingin nya. Baka halikan ulit sya nito.

Inihatid sya nito sa magiging kwarto nya.

"How do you find your room?" tanong nito.

"I like it" she plainly answered.

Ngumiti ito "I thought so.Enjoy"

Akala nya naka alis na ito pero nagulat sya nag may mabunggo syang katawan pagkaharap nya.

That scent again! Its driving her crazy!

In one movement, Ruca bent down and kissed her.

Again! She getting out of her mind. Her legs are starting to fall so she wrapped her arms around Ruca's neck for support.

She moan when Ruca entered his tongue inside her mouth....licking everything inside.

He slam her into the walls and pressed his body against hers.

They kissed like theres no tomorrow. She cant think if anything else but kissing Ruca. She likes the kiss.

More heat ang voltage crawled at her when his hand travelled on her body and reached her breast. He mold it like she's wearing nothing.

Damn! She thought she got no weakness but she has! Ruca's touch and kisses.

"Shut up" ( her phone ringtone)

Her eyes grew bigger upon realizing what they're doing.

But Ruca keep on kissing her.

She pusshed him hard enough to stop him.

His face got a 'whats wrong?' expression.

"Ill be having my rest Ruca. Please leave me alone now"

She didnt wait him to reply. She took the phone and answered the call.

"Chizu where are you?" Mr. Yaxon asked.

"Why?" she asked. "Cant have a fight tonight. Im in my mission. You cant do anything about it. Let others fight"

"Oh.....Ok." Mr. Yaxon said then hung up.

Ruca is not on her room anymore but his scent is still in.

Gosh she feel so good having him around but.... why?

Wierd. Why does she feel that way towards him..

Is he what she can call mate?

Her wolf jumped in joy in her realization.

"You gotta be kiddin me" she finally said.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hey guys...Again, im asking for your votes....thanks!!!

Sorry for errors...

but I hope you enjoyed.

There are some changes i think but just names yeah!