Chapter 2

Chizu sat on her bed and fixing her pillow to sleep when she saw an invitation letter....

Hey eyes grew when she remembered who's invitation is it.

"WHAT THE!!" she puched her bed.

It's Lia's wedding invitation. It was three days ago!

Man forgot about her cousin's wedding!

How could she?! She took her phone and dialed a number then someone pick it up after two rings.

Yes?

"Lia?" she asked.

Oh Chizu! How are you? Are you alright? Did something happened? You didnt came to my wedding day. I was looking for you.

"Uhhmm-....err" gosh! How will she tell her cousin that she actually forgot about it.....Shame! "Sorry...it's just that.......uhhh"

Yeah? Something happened?

"No! Its just that...ugh! I forgot about it! Soooryyy"

What? You FORGOT?

"They offered me a cage fight at that time and the money is also good. Thrice the amount that I usually get. Look cousin, I didnt chose your best day over money ok? Its just that I thought that your wedding day is the day aftet the fight so..."

Lia laugh Its ok....... c'mon, Im happy to have you as my cousin and thats all that matters.

She sigh in relief" Thanks...youre the best Lia"

Were all the best.Anyway, Its too late at night already. I have to go. My mate is waiting for me.

She said her goodbye then end the call.

Matutulog na sana sya nang ....

Shut up!! (Her ringtone)

Napamura sya "Sinong ungas ang tatawag saakin sa ganitong oras ng gabi?Meet your dead end!"

Tinatamad nyang inabot ang cellphone sa side table at sinagot.

"Dont you know what time is it?!" galit na bulyaw nya.

"Chill Chizu" wika ng kabilang linya.

Napaayos sya ng upo nang marinig ang boses na iyon "What do you need Reakon?" makalmang tanong nya.

Reakon is a Mafia boss .Human to be exact pero mas mataas ang father nito which is tha Mafia king they say. Member sya ng mafia called Elementus pero hindi nya inirerespeto ang mga ito since mas malakas sya kaysa dito.Heck! Everyone knows that.Ibang member pa nga eh mas sinusunod sya kaysa ka Reakon o di kaya ang ama nito.

As for her, Elementus can never tame her whatever she does. Not because she's a member of Elementus she will let someone tie her neck.

Mabait naman si Reakon. A good leader with a good brain. Magka ibang magka iba ang ugali nito sa ama nito. Malupit ang ama nito at iba ang pananaw kumpara kay Reakon. Tuso kumbaga.

"I know it's a bad idea calling you this late at night but I really dont have any option. Wala kase akong ibang mapagkatiwalaan sa trabahong ito eh" ani nito na halatang ayaw talaga syang abalahin.

Napa ungol sya "Oo na. Ano ba iyon? Make sure na worth it ang pagka istorbo ko ha"

"Uhhh magdedeliver ka sana ng malaking halaga ng pera sa place na tinatawag na Dark Sights" sagot nito.

Napakunot noo sya"What's that place?"

Naisip nyang may posibility na isang pack ng wolf iyon.