Chapter 16

Napasimangot sya. Kanina pa kase sya palakad lakad ay Hindi nya makita di Ruca. Wala rin sila Andrei at Jade. Nagtanong sya sa ibang tao sa pack house pero wala daw nakita ang mga ito

Imposible naman na lumabas ang mga ito ng hindi manlang nagsasabi sa kanya.

Napabuntong hininga sya.

"Makabalik na nga sa packhouse." wika nya. Gabi na kase pero hindi pa rin nya mahanap ang mga ito.

Bubuksan na sana nya ang kwarto nya nang biglang may magpiano.

Napakunot noo sya nang makita di Andrei sa sala.

"At kailan pa nagka piano sa sala?" nagtatakang tanong nya.

"Im only one call away... I'll be there to save the day"

Agad syang napalingon sa kumakanta.Nalaglag ang panga nya ng di oras.

It's her sweet mate Ruca singing. Naka jeans and shirt lang ito pero her heart can't seems to slow down while looking at him.

He's slowly walking towards her.

"Im only one call away...Ill be there to save the day....Super man got nothin' on me.....im only one call away"

This is Ruca. He's always sweet and never failed to make her smile......

"No matter where you go... You know you're not alone"

He's infront of her. He cupped her cheeks. She can feel his hot breath.

"Im only one call away...."

Their eyes met and locked.

"Yes baby, ill always be one call away... I will alwayd make you smile... ill nevet let loneliness touch you. Ill be your knight." he said.

Tears dropped. ... "Nakakainis ka! Lagi mo akong pinapaiyak" she laugh "Wala na akong mahihiling pa. I got the best mate in the world."

Ngumiti ito "I love you Chizu Frost. Kahit ikaw ang scariest mate" he chuckled. Tinampal nya ito.

"Simbahan na ba tayo ngayon?" tanong ni Andrei.

Napasimangot sya. Panira moment!!

She growl at Andrei. Agad naman na tumakbo ito palayo sa kanila. Ruca laugh.

"Scary as ever ei" wika nito saka sya hinalikan. Ipinulupot nya ang mga braso nya sa leeg nito.

The kiss deepened and deepened. ....

He insert his tongue in her mouth exploring everything inside her.

While enjoying the kiss, Ruca's hands travelled on her body.....Went down on her butt and press it like cotton.

She moan in pleasure. The heat of pleasure crawled in their body.

Ruca carried her without breaking the kiss. She just noticed she's lying in a soft bed. So fast!

Ruca's on top of her. Bumaba ang halik nito sa leeg nya... Every touch of him is bringing tingle on her. She felt his hands wen inside her shirt touching her body and bringing million volts in her.

She remove Ruca's shirt and throw it anywhere. Ruca did the same to her but he didn't just remove her shirt but also her pants.

Now she's only wearing two pieces of tiny cloth.

"So beautiful" he whispered before kissing her again. Ruca unhooked her brassier and threw it anywhere like what she did to his shirt.

She can feel the touch of cold air in her body but she's burning hot inside.

She felt his hot hands in her breast... circling, molding...he went down to suck her nipple.

A moan scaped in her.....she can feel his lips and tongue playing her strawberry crown while his hand is playing with the other one.

He went down and down till she felt his tongue in her entrance! My! Kailan pa nito natanggal ang undies nya.

Napakapit sya sa bedsheet.... lalo syang nag Init dahil sa ginawa nito. She can't stop moaning....calling his name.

Lalo nagwala ang puso nya when he entered one of his finger. ....

"R-Rucahhh" she bit her lips.

"So sweet.... so wet baby" he said in husky voice.

Gusto nyang magalit nang tumigil ito pero nang makita nyang nagtatanggal ito ng damit at hindi na sya nagprotesta.

He chuckled "Just wait baby...we can't make love with my clothes on"

She blushed.....

Napalunok sya nang makita iyon! Its big and alive! Will she make it?

He went back on top of her and kissed her again......

"I'll be gentle" he said and without giving her a signal. ....He slowly entered.

She screamed in sharp pain. Her nails dug in Ruca's back. But she likes every bit of it... the pleasure... the pain... all of it.

"Are you ok?" he asked

She breath deep then nod.....

Ruca kissed her neck and as he make his second stroke... he dug his canines as he insert again.

She moan in both pleasure and pain....

"oh Ruca" she said in soft voice.

As a second later the pain started to loose and pleasure is rising.... The whole room is filled with moans.. hers and Ruca's.

Ruca moved faster and faster.......deeper and deeper ......

She can feel something inside her coming..... As she come she felt something that Ruca released inside her.

He colapsed on her... they are both catching their breath.

"Thats .....awesome" he said. "You're so delicious"

"You too baby....so rough but I like it" she said.

He chuckled....."Lets have round two then"

Her eyes widened" You cant be serious! I-I still cant"

He laughed louder "Fine.... bukas ng gabi ulit."

"Dont tell me gagabi gabihin mo na ako"

He winked at her "Hindi kase nakakasawa ang flavor mo eh"

Tinampal nya ito pero naramdaman nya ang pagkurot nito sa pwet nya.

"Ano ba! Matulog na nga!" natatawang wika nya.